Diya Aur Baati Hum

Doesn't Bhabo understand what imp means?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hamzanuha

IF-Dazzler

hamzanuha

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

I mean since last week Sandhya has been telling Bhabo that she has something important to tell her. But everytime either Bhabo says later or is distracted.

Distraction, I can understand (the shock of the police arrival, the arrest,  jail, the knowledge of a close one's betrayal) 

But not later. When someone tells me that they have something of importance to say, then I'd them my full attention. Or if I was distracted, then I'd get back to them asap.

OK, she's not duty-bound to hear her out. As the mukhiya of the Rathi house, she should've.

This is not an indictment on Bhabo Ermm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Jkamrannpg19sooraj_sandhyasjnpRitu-b2011QueenAnnie18KaJenroxxamalaziz0-SD-0arshi_karishChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Doesn't Bhabo understand what imp means?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
thanks for your post.
didn't want the one to be the complaining one... but i am disappointed the way they built up this "high voltage drama" ...

sandhya tried to tell suraj, but she failed always...like someone interrupting, someone calling, or suraj turning away when knowing that already story is going on...and always that camera on sandhya's face ..

now she tries telling Bhabho samething...

then they show her picture is printed in newspaper and no one can see it the whole episode and the one who sees doesn't get to know the reason. 

yaar serial kheenchna hai to kheencho...lekin faltoo ka drama aur hamara timewaste kyon jab tumhe reveal hi nahin karna

I hate it when they just make the audience privy and  the silent spectator in the drama. abhi tak yeh nahi dikhaya ghar mein ke kisne bhabho ko chudaya. baaki har cheez to badi jaldi jaldi ho raha hai. abhi jail and aur abhi choot gaye.  Jaise Sandhya koi matkab hi nahin apni mehnat ka phal zaahir karne mein.

i know everyone is gonna explain to me that aana wale episodes mein dhamakedaar revelations go sakhe hain, mazaa aayega, vagehra, vagehra...

Gosh if I wanted to feel this much high voltage and suspense, then i would have preferred watching a movie in one go and not let myself get tormented in bits and pieces on a daily soap. this is not what i watch TV for. I just want to relax myself and not get more disappointed or irate. 

Edited by shridevigaddam - 29 December 2011 at 3:02pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

npg19ice_princessVancouveriteb2011VirMan_foreverhamzanuhaarshi_karishChillMaarYaar

npg19

npg19

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
agreed with u.but plz write all from english..b'coz i can't understand hindi..tnx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011hamzanuha

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

thanks for your post.
didn't want the one to be the complaining one... but i am disappointed the way they built up this "high voltage drama" ...

sandhya tried to tell suraj, but she failed always...like someone interrupting, someone calling, or suraj turning away when knowing that already story is going on...and always that camera on sandhya's face ..

now she tries telling Bhabho samething...

then they show her picture is printed in newspaper and no one can see it the whole episode and the one who sees doesn't get to know the reason. 

yaar serial kheenchna hai to kheencho...lekin faltoo ka drama aur hamara timewaste kyon jab tumhe reveal hi nahin karna

I hate it when they just make the audience privy and  the silent spectator in the drama. abhi tak yeh nahi dikhaya ghar mein ke kisne bhabho ko chudaya. baaki har cheez to badi jaldi jaldi ho raha hai. abhi jail and aur abhi choot gaye.  Jaise Sandhya koi matkab hi nahin apni mehnat ka phal zaahir karne mein.

i know everyone is gonna explain to me that aana wale episodes mein dhamakedaar revelations go sakhe hain, mazaa aayega, vagehra, vagehra...

Gosh if I wanted to feel this much high voltage and suspense, then i would have preferred watching a movie in one go and not let myself get tormented in bits and pieces on a daily soap. this is not what i watch TV for. I just want to relax myself and not get more disappointed or irate. 

Ur not the only one who i complaning about this trust me.

Yes , the paper thing yday was very very annoying , neither bhaboo nor sandhya steals a glance on front page ???? bhaboo i get it , wat happened to sandhya baby , she jut kept it near god's idol and walked away 

Suraj is the only one who sees it , but allas it written in Phinglish bolo Ouch

I like suspense a lot, but the suspense has to be instant rather than dragging , like said before, Yday episode was plain filler one ... kuch nahin hua us mein ... nothing 

Wat i hated most was , sandhya was telling about sach and it imp and all of a sudden bhaboo is distracted , well i get that , but like TM pointed out , i never understood meaning of LATER ... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

npg19b2011hamzanuha

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by npg19

agreed with u.but plz write all from english..b'coz i can't understand hindi..tnx

just curious ! how are you then understanding a hindi-rajasthani tele-serial ? just go by the subtitles in the video post ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

npg19

npg19

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

Originally posted by npg19

just curious ! how are you then understanding a hindi-rajasthani tele-serial ? just go by the subtitles in the video post ?

everyday at 9 pm im watching DABH and i can understand a little bit what was happened there.as soon as the written episode updated i read it and understand whats going on.that's the way i watching and enjoying them.

b2011

KaJenroxx

IF-Dazzler

KaJenroxx

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
agree with wat all of u said...

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Go to top