India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

uve been framed!!!

Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Soz guyz i know most of u r probably from india but im fron the UK and i watched these promos of TD,one was the sting operattion i think when DK was witha gril ON THE BEDDDD!!! And im pretty positive it wasnt porineeta!!! its not fair y does every1 want 2 put him down its so upsetting last night i felt like crying and this was because of a worse promo, where every1 is there and on the TV the news reporter said something about DK sehgal doing something in his home and then DK switching the TV off and trying to prove his innocence but no1 believes and it is soo clear on Disha's face that she loves him and thats why she is so jealous i think she needs to look in the mirror!!!! its so sad to say and hear it but DK has been framed and from the way he was saying i was at home last night i know he is innocent he cant do that wid another girl when he loves disha and u know he means it!!! UUUFFF GARGI!!!!

Luv Mad!!

sakina Goldie
sakina
sakina

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 8:28am | IP Logged
i m a bit confused about the first sting promo which was telecasted recently in uk. in this promo dk's face is clearly shown and he also recognized the person who took pic's of that girl and him...and according to the updates of last week dk's face was hidden... i'm afraid that the sting matter is not over yet...or maybe this promo is a part of his past, maybe the reason for ved and dk's hatred... what do u thinkQuestion

Edited by sakina - 11 April 2005 at 11:32am
Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Cry Cry i know i heard that the sting operation was from a distance but this was really clear it so strange!!! Wink hopefully DK will be believed neway i cant wait 4 2days episode in the UK, its where DK will think that Disha is pregnant Confused it will be simply amazing Tongue except for the fighting but, im more of a sweet moment person!! Clap Clap

Big smile Luv Mad Big smile
Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 12 April 2005 at 6:42am | IP Logged
hey it saved DK .. isnt that what we all wanted .. at times really teh mistakes these people make while shooting really do play in our favor ... LOL and its FINE ;)
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta I am happy to do Television as of now: Aksshat Gupta  12

TellyBuzz in talks with actor Aksshat Gupta who finds his role of ...

Bobby Bhonsle returns with  'Koi Jaane Na' Bobby Bhonsle returns with 'Koi Jaane Na'  10

After the success of Kya Haadsa Kya Haqeekat, Bobby Bhonsle is up with ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index