Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Marybarton

I think these two are perfect for a cute, emotional kissing scene. But I don't think either of the actors will agree to it. They are uncomfortable even hugging each other, especially Barun, he's very shy. He might make it look aggressive with ASR but he's not comfortable doing it. Watch some of his SBS stuff and you will see.

When in Rome be like a roman.Don't u agree.I mean they are professionals,if u feel uncomfortable enacting a passionate scene with ur costar then why are u in this field?I do not think Barun is uncomfortable,I have seen his passionate scenes with his costar in BHPH.I remember Sanaya saying in one of the interviews that she is not comfortable in intimate scenes.I hope she overcomes her awkwardness soon too.
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mouth to mouth kissing is a huge anathema for conservative Indian censorship board. I think most audiences are discerning enough to appreciate that if a situation demands it, a kiss should be built into the script. Howeever, the censor board so hypocritical that they will allow rape scenes, incest, lascivious dance numbers but not a mouth to mouth kiss. It's a shame. 

I think as actors Barun and Sanaya should figure out how to be physically comfortable with each other. If a kiss is needed to move the story forward, then a kiss should be shown. This is strictly my opinion, censor board will put its foot down for sure, then the cvs will resort to creative camerawork.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I want to see something HOT! THe Diwali "NEar missed kiss" was SO sizzling! They need to do something similar to that!

Now that the bar has been raised they have to better THAT scene! If they cant show a FULL BLOWN kiss, then at least show something close! Even a "Camera trick" kiss will do if the implication is that the leads DID kiss!

We just want ARHI to "Get it on"... so that they can FINALLY admit they are hot for each other!πŸ˜‰
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I do think the thoughts about kissing are antiquated, but I also don't see Khushi as the kiss-on-the-lips kind of gal.  She is so innocent and I don't know about how she'll handle it all.  I say lets heat up the chemistry again and then see if we can start with a forehead or cheek kiss.  On a side note, remember Barun is married and he may not be comfortable with lip to lip kissing.  I just think their looks and touches can be enough because they always had sizzling chemistry.  I would love to just see them admit their feelings and see what happens next.
id really want a kissing scene
id be jumping 2 joy if that happens
i can kinda imagine them kissing and oh lala it looks HAWT
TheBlueAngel thumbnail
Personally, I would love to see it happen, mostly because I have become desensitized to that type of stuff due to where I was brought up and for me, kissing symbolizes affection, but on the other hand, I would probably not want to be sitting in a room with my parents while a scene like that played (even if it was just a simple kiss). I tend to a change the channel the moment something even a tiny bit sexual comes up on my screen while my parents are around...and I'm an adult.πŸ˜†
well i guess am totally lyk u..evn 4 me kissing symbolizes affection...
@red
i fnk we all do dat..kz we tend 2 feel quite awkward wid our parents watching all dis wid us..whether we r adult r nt..
evry1 would love 2 see dat happen bt i dnt thnk da actors wil agree 4 such kinda scenes..so i guess we should 4get da kiss..
nikkiapril thumbnail
actually there was a kissing scene shown in Zee TV many years back. dont remember the name of the serial though. was still in my school uniform back then. but it created quite a furore and the channel and the producers had to apologise for showing it. the participants in this kiss were parmeet sethi and seema something (she is this woman who now essays the part of swamini bua in ek hazaron mein...)
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I want to see something HOT! THe Diwali "NEar missed kiss" was SO sizzling! They need to do something similar to that!

Now that the bar has been raised they have to better THAT scene! If they cant show a FULL BLOWN kiss, then at least show something close! Even a "Camera trick" kiss will do if the implication is that the leads DID kiss!

We just want ARHI to "Get it on"... so that they can FINALLY admit they are hot for each other!πŸ˜‰

Lalit Mohan ..recently added that close kiss scene on his page...that means similar thing is comingπŸ˜ƒ
ansawkar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes, definitely the leads shud not hesitate to give a good kissing scene .

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't feel that would be right...it TV and Barun is married...somethings should be kept for special person..SRK never kissed anyone..but there was no short of chemistry in his romantic movies...