Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

neha back with haar jeet- indya times

gul.... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hey everyone...this is my first topic on IF and m so happy that m strting my first topic with such a wonderful news...as we knw dat r dearest neha has accepted the proposal of haar-jeet...so here's the confirmation news...

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2011/December/News_20111229_61

Neha Sargam's back with Haar Jeet

Neha Sargam, who was last seen as Nivedita in Star Plus' Chand Chupa Badal Mein, will play grown up Ishita in Imagine's Haar Jeet post leap. She hasn't started shooting for the show but is very excited to get yet another challenging role in her career. The actress will return to work after a six month break.

Neha Sargam talks about her comeback. "Yes, I am part of this show post leap and I am busy preparing for the role. It's an interesting character to play. The shoot will start by next week as the leap will occur during the first week of January 2012. I don't know who will play Mihika but I am really looking forward to being part of this show. I think it's a good start for me to be working in the New Year. I hope 2012 keeps me busy professionally."

Furthermore she reveals about her six month break. "I was busy with some personal work which got neglected during Chaand Chhupa… days but in these six months, I made up my mind to spend time with my family members especially my younger sister, who is in Mumbai studying. I was helping in her studies and chilling and relaxing."

We hope the leap and Neha Sargam increase the TRP of Haar Jeet.

i knw u all must b happy as we all were desperately waiting for our neha to comeback...love u neha and all the very best for ur next venture...v ...ur fans r always wid u...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing!!!  This is tremendous news -- we've all waiting for so long to hear this!

Wishing Neha all the best and lots of luck!

Hope we all can watch it and support her... thanks
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww thanks Gul for the awesome news!!

I hope this show does really well!
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 gul dear...πŸ€—...thnx a lot for sharing!!

happy to get Neha back...πŸ˜ƒ
really hoping the show to perform well post leap
shez surely gonna rock as IshitaπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx gul dear for sharing such an awsm news...can't wait to see neha back on our screens...missing her a lot...she will rock as ishita...wish her all d best...n hope we all can enjoy her new role together like in d ccbm days..thnx once again gul...*hugs*...
Shooting.Star thumbnail

I'm so happy that Neha is back!!!πŸ₯³

But also a bit sad coz she is not coming in a new show!!! Also the Imagine channel is not even popular, loodz of good shows struggles to get TRPs!!! Even though Harshad Chopra is so popular and also a very good actor n his all previous shows were so popular but his new show on Imagine is not even popular!!! Just because of the channel!!!πŸ˜’
I think Neha should wait for a while, I mean she might get a really good show on a good channel in future!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Neha all the best for ur any show though!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hoping to see u soon back on screen!!!πŸ˜‰
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Karnika, 

yeah, I see your point, but I think it is a great opportunity for Neha to be back on screen.  And Ishika is one of the leads of the show----so it'll be a prominent role.
Her work is so good, and she is so talented, that having her be on screen and perform will allow people to notice her...and who knows something else, something even better, may come out of this.  
she can then build a body of work...one project at a time.

I hope it works out for the best for her!  But I can understand your concern..

Would love to see Haar Jeet become the top show on Imagine in the New Year!

Wonder what time it airs and who the competition will be with...
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing such great news Gul...I've watched a few episodes of Haar Jeet and am understanding the message that they are trying to send...I know that Neha will be great playing Ishu...and it will be really nice to see her playing a different character than Nivedita...best of luck Neha
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gul

What a fantastic news, thank you for sharing this news so much.
Karnika

Lesser known Channels or lesser TRPs should not be a concern as we all know Neha is a fabulous actress and pulls off great performances even in a very mediocre screenplay. She has made a choice and I can definitely say that she has given a lot of thought to it. She did want to do something different and in a different concept than a love story so she is here.
Haar - Jeet does have a message and it is interesting to see that.

Neha you will rock. I hope the show gets its due and you get your due because you are the best.
rasiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great news πŸ˜ƒ but how i wish if she would have made a comeback with some other channelπŸ˜•... Edited by Ritika_11 - 12 years ago