Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

gul....

Goldie

gul....

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

hey everyone...this is my first topic on IF and m so happy that m strting my first topic with such a wonderful news...as we knw dat r dearest neha has accepted the proposal of haar-jeet...so here's the confirmation news...

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2011/December/News_20111229_61

Neha Sargam's back with Haar Jeet

Neha Sargam, who was last seen as Nivedita in Star Plus' Chand Chupa Badal Mein, will play grown up Ishita in Imagine's Haar Jeet post leap. She hasn't started shooting for the show but is very excited to get yet another challenging role in her career. The actress will return to work after a six month break.

Neha Sargam talks about her comeback. "Yes, I am part of this show post leap and I am busy preparing for the role. It's an interesting character to play. The shoot will start by next week as the leap will occur during the first week of January 2012. I don't know who will play Mihika but I am really looking forward to being part of this show. I think it's a good start for me to be working in the New Year. I hope 2012 keeps me busy professionally."

Furthermore she reveals about her six month break. "I was busy with some personal work which got neglected during Chaand Chhupa… days but in these six months, I made up my mind to spend time with my family members especially my younger sister, who is in Mumbai studying. I was helping in her studies and chilling and relaxing."

We hope the leap and Neha Sargam increase the TRP of Haar Jeet.

i knw u all must b happy as we all were desperately waiting for our neha to comeback...love u neha and all the very best for ur next venture...v ...ur fans r always wid u...EmbarrassedBig smileClap

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

vis287nivrenkinhaJasNehaFanKaranika-KMHXlovesutashu20Rani2011minu2011sandy_nivrenJasleenvids08SnehaNivRenFanaysha1989Butifuleyessururrtmsrasiya.-aamina-SanaJasmineReshJwadi..dollIamSherLockedNiViren_fan-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "neha back with haar jeet- indya times" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minu2011

minu2011

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing!!!  This is tremendous news -- we've all waiting for so long to hear this!

Wishing Neha all the best and lots of luck!

Hope we all can watch it and support her... thanks

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011Karanika-KMHsururgul....-aamina-SanaJasmineReshJ

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Awww thanks Gul for the awesome news!!

I hope this show does really well!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011Karanika-KMHgul....SanaJasmineReshJ

ReshJ

IF-Rockerz

ReshJ

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
 gul dear...Hug...thnx a lot for sharing!!

happy to get Neha back...Big smile
really hoping the show to perform well post leap
shez surely gonna rock as IshitaWinkThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011gul....SanaJasmine

SanaJasmine

IF-Rockerz

SanaJasmine

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
thnx gul dear for sharing such an awsm news...can't wait to see neha back on our screens...missing her a lot...she will rock as ishita...wish her all d best...n hope we all can enjoy her new role together like in d ccbm days..thnx once again gul...*hugs*...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011gul....vids08ReshJ

Karanika-KMH

Karanika-KMH

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

I'm so happy that Neha is back!!!Party

But also a bit sad coz she is not coming in a new show!!! Also the Imagine channel is not even popular, loodz of good shows struggles to get TRPs!!! Even though Harshad Chopra is so popular and also a very good actor n his all previous shows were so popular but his new show on Imagine is not even popular!!! Just because of the channel!!!Disapprove
I think Neha should wait for a while, I mean she might get a really good show on a good channel in future!!!Big smile
Neha all the best for ur any show though!!!Thumbs Up
Hoping to see u soon back on screen!!!Wink

Rani2011tashu20gul....vids08ReshJ

minu2011

minu2011

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Karnika, 

yeah, I see your point, but I think it is a great opportunity for Neha to be back on screen.  And Ishika is one of the leads of the show----so it'll be a prominent role.
Her work is so good, and she is so talented, that having her be on screen and perform will allow people to notice her...and who knows something else, something even better, may come out of this.  
she can then build a body of work...one project at a time.

I hope it works out for the best for her!  But I can understand your concern..

Would love to see Haar Jeet become the top show on Imagine in the New Year!

Wonder what time it airs and who the competition will be with...

Edited by minu2011 - 29 December 2011 at 10:21pm

Rani2011Karanika-KMHgul....vids08ReshJ

suman4evr

Goldie

suman4evr

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharing such great news Gul...I've watched a few episodes of Haar Jeet and am understanding the message that they are trying to send...I know that Neha will be great playing Ishu...and it will be really nice to see her playing a different character than Nivedita...best of luck Neha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Karanika-KMHgul....ReshJ

Post Reply New Post

Go to top