Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: muskaan96

Nancy aap Vikram ko defend nahin karenge??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Waise dumbo gang mein aur kaun hai?? Mujhe toh is gang ke baare mein pata nahin tah

we are dumbos we want sinalicious epi in return we get dumbinicious episodes mostly ๐Ÿคข
๐Ÿคข
muskaan96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

i think viks didn't see raveena's selfish or mahaan side. he lost his brains after best frd anand's death. viks heart is big loves happens to him again n again n easily fells in to love. ๐Ÿ˜†

i knw he keeps losin his luv.๐Ÿ˜ญ Thats y i feel extra bad for him, it always happens to the nice guys yaar๐Ÿ˜ก
muskaan96 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

we are dumbos we want sinalicious epi in return we get dumbinicious episodes mostly ๐Ÿคข
๐Ÿคข

๐Ÿ˜† yes but dats onli cuz we luv sinal so much that we have to bear dumbeena๐Ÿคข Btw nice name for raveena, it matches her perfectly๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
muskaan96 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

vikram will marry raveena...cuz in the first place he loved her woh toh hai...second place love is blind... haan that is the case with vikram and raveena. He so in luv that he cnt c raveena luv for Rohit. Nd shes too in luv to see Rohits betrayal.๐Ÿ˜†  third place he already missed siddhi Siddhi toh Kunal ki thi aur rahegi. ...god has given him second chance in rtaveena's roop mai...so he will not miss his second chance... i hope he duz, raveena dnt deserve Vikramit is parichay for vikram now Haan ab Vikram ki baari hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ayushman9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Unfortunetly he will as he loves her so much . However i seriously think ,Vikram should give a tight slap to ravenna in front of everyone .That girl deserves a tight thrashing

I mean which girl changes her mood with high court interim desicions
muskaan96 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushman9

Unfortunetly he will as he loves her so much . However i seriously think ,Vikram should give a tight slap to ravenna in front of everyone .That girl deserves a tight thrashing

I mean which girl changes her mood with high court interim desicions

I knw i 2 couldnt believe how easily she disgraced her family without thinkin bout them. She deserves to be hit by everyone chappals๐Ÿ˜†
Tab jaake us dumbo ko akal aa jayega