Views

Users

Frequent Posters

basanti2005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: FromBikaner

Hey Guys!!

We all know Karunya is not doing very well with his health, he has a very bad swollen throat (as per news). Though this is a very bad news, specially for all Karunya fans. But it may lead to Karunya not been able to perform in the last show. So if he drops or cannot perform in the show .. will he be disqualified?? Please comment..

Yours Truly...

i have a feeling that u started this 2 get votes 4 sandeep
abhi_rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreejan

so sweet of you to think of him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i hope..........
arpit thumbnail
you have high hopes that Karu will be disqualified and Sandeep will win hands down.

I am sure Karu will fight till the end what may come.

Vote for Karu dearies, if u feel he is worth the title
arpit thumbnail
Originally posted by: FromBikaner

Hey Guys!!

We all know Karunya is not doing very well with his health, he has a very bad swollen throat (as per news). Though this is a very bad news, specially for all Karunya fans. But it may lead to Karunya not been able to perform in the last show. So if he drops or cannot perform in the show .. will he be disqualified?? Please comment..

Yours Truly...

you have high hopes that Karu will be disqualified and Sandeep will win hands down.

I am sure Karu will fight till the end what may come.

Vote for Karu dearies, if u feel he is worth the title

Edited by arpit - 18 years ago
lovelyprincesst thumbnail
Originally posted by: aries_sakshi

hello buddy,

If i in IF dev team, there is no rule which says i can't have any favs. and from the start i openly said my top three is always Amey, Karunya n Antara. N as a common viewer, i have right to like someone among contestants.. don't u think so??😳

n as for my responsibilty lies in giving updates, u won't c any favortism in tht. and comments and ranking are all my personal views, its not related to anyone. and we all are adults who can judge who is a  good singer and who performed better.

so buddy, just chill and will just suggest u to pray for contestants. here as a viewer we ppl r arguing n there its a verdict day for both of them. wht tension those two must be going thru, so my advice is, pray for them n send votes to ur fav contestant.

well said sakshiπŸ‘

lovelyprincesst thumbnail
the verdicts is already written down by God.. so why you fightings who will win??
Well i hope karunya wins as he deserves to win 😊
m praying tht he wins
so plz INDIA vote for him u still got time to make him II2
karunya_forever thumbnail
please god make karunya feel better and let him win!!
coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: usfan

Just shut up and get lost. You are creating a rumour to make that cunning sandeep to get all the votes. Karunya has all of our support plus God's blessings, he will sing well and he will win the contest. So, go somewhere else with your dirty tricks.

hey!!! calm down yaaar!!!u really seem to b red with angerπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†he/she is not creating a rumour....jus' telling her fear!!Don't take it seriously!πŸ˜‰