Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aj_Styles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Now, I wouldn't be surprised if Tony & Deeya Singh bring back "Lucky paji" to drag the show and soon make it a 4-way-love-angle. Armaan vs. Purab vs. Lucky. I know, this seems pretty far-fetched. But another year?? so, don't be surprised, anything it possible with Tony & Deeya Singh.

There quite stupid actually. There dragging it, which will kill the overall distinctivness of the show. They should just finish up the show in the coming few months while they seem to be on a good track of getting somewhere now.

munizaaa thumbnail
relax guys this cant be true probablly one of qb jokes that she planned with sowmyavenky, and  even if it is true i prefer to stay in a state of denial b/c if i accept the truth god knows wot will happen to me i ll probablly die with an heart attack. T&D are not satisfied with weakening my heart with their unusuall twist soo they now want to give me a real heart attack.🤢🤢🤢
booboo thumbnail

EXTENTION..oh my.... give me a break ......i hope it is not as this kkusum kasauti............🤢..i hope its not about armaan and jassie getting married and again a divorce,again marry and again divorce.........and meeting the extention period....

jingle thumbnail

are they going to show life of jassi after marriage.

how come they are extending it , aren't they bound by the contract to stick to the original story😆

Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: jingle

are they going to show life of jassi after marriage.

how come they are extending it , aren't they bound by the contract to stick to the original story😆

I hope they are bound by the orig. story.

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munizaaa

relax guys this cant be true probablly one of qb jokes that she planned with sowmyavenky, and  even if it is true i prefer to stay in a state of denial b/c if i accept the truth god knows wot will happen to me i ll probablly die with an heart attack. T&D are not satisfied with weakening my heart with their unusuall twist soo they now want to give me a real heart attack.🤢🤢🤢

don't worry munizaa..ur not alone...........we'll go to the cardiologist together as even i'm on the verge of getting a heart attack!!!!!

1 yr!!!!wonder what they'll do !!!😕

bluelotus thumbnail

Hey  think about the silver lining.......

put cotton rolls in your ears and watch Arman's dimples. They can extend the show on one condition. 25 minutes of the show every day, camera should freeze on Arman. Now I don't care anything about the story... Actually now there is no story at all. Next episode Abhijith Savanth will sing, After that Prajaktha Sukla , After that Rahul Vaidia, After that Amith Sana, Then Salman khan will come in as a guest, then Rani Mukherjee's dance..etc...etc.....I think my great great grand daughter will also watch this show...............

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thats funny bluelotus. i put roii in mine for purab. omg, abhijeet sawant is basically everywhere, kkusum, jjkn, tsnumai fund indain television show, and like his own show as well as indian idol. who likes his singing? another year of jjkn?? are you kidding me??? Are you serious? I don't have that precious time. I only have time this year, next year i will probably won't even last on this forum due to my hw. i get soo much that right now, i go to sleep lik at 12. ughhh.