Ruk Jaana Nahin

very good episode today :-))

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

WinkWinklooks like when induEmbarrassed was talking to sanchi Embarrassedabhimanyu was feeling very jealousROFL LOL looks like prabalLOLLOL showering his flop jalwa ROFLROFLROFLon the students . i dont know if anybody noticed this WinkWinkbut yogi ( indu friend)was staring at mahekEmbarrassed( sanchi's friend) the whole time Wink
the funny halwa scene LOLLOLbetween tiwaris wife & abhimanyus mother ROFLROFL
lol shuklaji's class never happens ROFLROFL
but iloved the college classroom scene EmbarrassedEmbarrassed, today i even loved prabal LOLthe uncle ka scene and the best scene was of induEmbarrassed & sanchis Embarrassedlong conversation outside Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Namaste_jibeeangel11Nimmi.MirchiQueenKsyusha-IvanovaFaayeyMo710M1s5_5unsh1n3canuck-umz-AngelaKaParI-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "very good episode today :-))" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beeangel11

beeangel11

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
thanx for updating

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
I feel sorry for Abhimanyu because he is kinda cute and he liked her first; poor guy she will never see him as anything other than a brother. His expression when she calls him bhaiya was the best.

Uncle jii I have to say is really annoying but good in the role he has. Prabal just sounds like a corrupt pervert while Indu is still decent.

I have to say Tiwari's wife (is her name Radha?) and Tiwari himself well they really are good at making me hate them.

I feel sorry for Shuklajii. It was interesting to see how he seems to like Indu but was annoyed of Prabal but I can see why. While Indu did not disrupt the class to make his announcement and was respectful (in his own way lol) Prabal was just plain rude when he entered the room which made me happy that Sachi's first impression of him was a bad one.

Haha Indu he just cracks me up. It's funny how he is all dominant but when Sachi appears he makes a 180. He seems to have immense respect for her (what ever happened to getting her kicked out of college? lol). Best is when he turns back into a thug right when she leaves.

Best line of the day: "unki awaaz suna chahtay thay Sanchijii ki hum" lol Indu, couldn't get to talk to her properly thanks to Abhimanyu - will this always be the case?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035lizzie1765Super Kool

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

I feel sorry for Abhimanyu because he is kinda cute and he liked her first; poor guy she will never see him as anything other than a brother. His expression when she calls him bhaiya was the best.

Uncle jii I have to say is really annoying but good in the role he has. Prabal just sounds like a corrupt pervert while Indu is still decent.

I have to say Tiwari's wife (is her name Radha?) and Tiwari himself well they really are good at making me hate them.

I feel sorry for Shuklajii. It was interesting to see how he seems to like Indu but was annoyed of Prabal but I can see why. While Indu did not disrupt the class to make his announcement and was respectful (in his own way lol) Prabal was just plain rude when he entered the room which made me happy that Sachi's first impression of him was a bad one.

Haha Indu he just cracks me up. It's funny how he is all dominant but when Sachi appears he makes a 180. He seems to have immense respect for her (what ever happened to getting her kicked out of college? lol). Best is when he turns back into a thug right when she leaves.

Best line of the day: "unki awaaz suna chahtay thay Sanchijii ki hum" lol Indu, couldn't get to talk to her properly thanks to Abhimanyu - will this always be the case?

I should just subscribe to your posts coz they prety much spell out everything on my mind.

abhimanyu is jealous and annoyed. And i also think hes cute and feeel alil bad for him (the rule finders keepers will not work in this case). I ended up laughing when Sanchi calls him Bhaiya in front of Indu and the way Indu repeated what she said and looked towards Abhi was too good!

Every time RJN shows a scene wit Indu init...it makes my day!!!.
I love the fact that he isnt a pervert. He is trying to get to know Sanchi. He likes the cutest things about Sanchi eg her voice, her name, her intelligence. Those are such genuine things to like about someone.

Absolutely loved how he was waiting outside her class (how filmy). And just love the way he has this soft corner for Sanchi despite being rough and tough on the outside.

ohh and i agree with you guys, the teachers response was very different. I think hes abit of a desi himself soo likes Indu over Prabal but alos because as u all said, Indu was alil more charming and well mannered when he came into the class 

Edited by survi035 - 30 December 2011 at 5:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765canuck-umz

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by survi035

Originally posted by canuck-umz

I should just subscribe to your posts coz they prety much spell out everything on my mind.

abhimanyu is jealous and annoyed. And i also think hes cute and feeel alil bad for him (the rule finders keepers will not work in this case). I ended up laughing when Sanchi calls him Bhaiya in front of Indu and the way Indu repeated what she said and looked towards Abhi was too good!

Every time RJN shows a scene wit Indu init...it makes my day!!!.
I love the fact that he isnt a pervert. He is trying to get to know Sanchi. He likes the cutest things about Sanchi eg her voice, her name, her intelligence. Those are such genuine things to like about someone.

Absolutely loved how he was waiting outside her class (how filmy). And just love the way he has this soft corner for Sanchi despite being rough and tough on the outside.

ohh and i agree with you guys, the teachers response was very different. I think hes abit of a desi himself soo likes Indu over Prabal but alos because as u all said, Indu was alil more charming and well mannered when he came into the class 

Awww like you said before, we think alike so great minds do think alike Wink

Omg I totally forgot about when Indu repeated the bhaiya thing to our "sir phora" (broken head) but I wonder will Manva stay loyal to Indu later on? Either he will switch sides and ally himself with Prabal later on as revenge from Indu (unless Prabal also likes Sanchi then Manva will have to stay with Indu lol) or will Manva just be there as comic relief lol. There is so much they can do with each of the characters apart from the main story of Sachi so I really hope this show becomes popular.

love reading your responses!

Edited by canuck-umz - 30 December 2011 at 3:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Hehe likewise! 

Good point. Loyal or will he be a threat hmm well i think Abhi at this point, does not seem to be much of a threat. I like ur second option 2) be the there as more of a comedian. His jealous type of expressions were not that dangerous, if u know what i mean..

However, these are just guesses. I agree with you, anything can happen. But the creatives of this show sure like to keep their options open and like to keep us guessing. I mean, by presenting us with promos which sorta indicated Indu being more of the grey to negative character who Sanchi is annoyed with and than when the show starts...giving Indu singh such a heroic entry and like showing him to be genuine  interested in sanchi...just keep us off balance. This is one of the first shows where there is such a debate on who the male lead is ... pretty kool i reckon!!

just realized that in my previous post..i used the word "love" excessively. Gosh! im soo into Indu!

And Yess, i watched that scene over and over again. Indu catches things soo fast...crack up when he repeats what Sanchi says!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.