Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

Lakshmi's Enthusiasm is Contagious-Do you agree?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

princess163

IF-Dazzler

princess163

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Its just been a couple of days that I started watching the show, but I totally love Lakshmi's character.
Though she can be pretty impractical most of the time,Tongue her enthusiasm, her bubbly nature, her larger than life dreams, her cheerfulness, does bring a smile on my face.Big smile
What about you?

Swati

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

laddooyours4ever-Farrah--Muskii-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lakshmi's Enthusiasm is Contagious-Do you agree?" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anne_shirley

anne_shirley

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I love laxmi and her over the top characterisation!!...this show is like a breath of fresh air among all heavy duty soaps...I always have a huge smile on my face while watching the showSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yours4everprincess163

-Farrah-

IF-Rockerz

-Farrah-

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Laxmis so cute. She just makes you smile.

yours4everprincess163

yours4ever

yours4ever

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged

me too really love lakshmi's character she's really cute.. n i so agree with anne_shirley i too always hav a big smile on my face wen i watch this show, it really is a breath of fresh air.. atm im enjoying this show the most, i get so excited everyday to watch this show... jus love arjun n lakshmi so much Heart Smile

anne_shirleyprincess163

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I knoow i love her character soo much! even as a small girl she was so bubblyy lool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess163

princess163

IF-Dazzler

princess163

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Yeah, i do like intense stories, but, some light hearted ones are like a blessing!
Lakshmi makes me feel optimisticBig smile

yours4everanne_shirley

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.