Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

princess163

IF-Dazzler

princess163

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hi all.

I love reading but my busy schedule as a student leaves me little time for itOuch But, I spend a huge part of my free time reading books. Recently, I have developed a fetish for reading e-books(though physical form books are still betterLOL).
I have also started reading books by writers on online forums, most of which haven't been published. Do you read e-books or physical books? Books by well-known writers, or others too?
Books that are published or those that are available on sharing websites(by budding writers) too.
Please share.
We could end up suggesting each other different sourcesWink

Going off to readLOL
Swati

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

charmi89heidi..nisaluvrk..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In which form do you read books? Please Share" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Live.Love.Laugh

Groupbie

Live.Love.Laugh

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
I prefer physical books. I hate reading online! I can't read anything online.. So I prefer going to the library or buying books myself and then reading them :). I can't even read journals and articles that we're made to read from uni online.. I have to print them of for something to go into my head and for me to actually read the whole thing! So yep, physical books :)

I don't mind unknown readers though.. I read the blurb, and sometimes the first few pages before I buy or borrow any book. As long as it sounds interesting.. I'll take it! But reading online is just something I cannot do.. I refusee too! lol.

Have fun reading! :)
I'll be doing that soon too! :P

Edited by Live.Love.Laugh - 30 December 2011 at 3:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Heartprincess163Mia1lovemayurlover4eva

cs-07

IF-Dazzler

cs-07

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
ebooks is tiresome, eyes strain etc/

paperbacks i love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ragsmastlifeprincess163

sheee

IF-Sizzlerz

sheee

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I love hardcover books, then paperback, and kindle.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess163

OnlyHope

IF-Veteran Member

OnlyHope

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Prefer actual books, but these days I find myself reading pdf versions of Urdu novels since I don't find those anywhere in the US :/

princess163

SagaBerg

SagaBerg

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I never thought I'd prefer e-books to traditional books, but the more I use them, the more I like them. It's so easy and they keep improving the quality. I rather sit with an e-reader outside on a sunny day than a regular book. Less strain on my eyes :)

princess163

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
I actually love both, I think if you have a good e-reader then it won't be as straining to the eyes. I like e-readers because you can store 100s of books in one device and it's right there and it's easier to carry

But I do love to read paperback/hardback books as well

princess163

princess163

IF-Dazzler

princess163

Posted: 31 January 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Live.Love.Laugh

I prefer physical books. I hate reading online! I can't read anything online.. So I prefer going to the library or buying books myself and then reading them :). I can't even read journals and articles that we're made to read from uni online.. I have to print them of for something to go into my head and for me to actually read the whole thing! So yep, physical books :)

I don't mind unknown readers though.. I read the blurb, and sometimes the first few pages before I buy or borrow any book. As long as it sounds interesting.. I'll take it! But reading online is just something I cannot do.. I refusee too! lol.

Have fun reading! :)
I'll be doing that soon too! :P

Thats just me two years back!LOL 
But, gradually, i just got comfortable with it. Though my preference still lies with physical books, the ease that e-books offer have lead to me reading them much more than paper/hardbacks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top