will someone in the family finally notice?!

hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
today's ArHi hug was absolutely brilliant!!!! thank you CVs!!!! finally a rabba ve moment and well worth the wait!

i would love to see how the family act like there is nothing tomorrow when clearly they are both lost in each other's eyes.

who do you think will start to realise something else is happening here?! or will they go back to being absolutely clueless at what is happening between ArHi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anjali is on another planet with Shyam all the time around I doubt she will notice anything. I think NK and Nani will eventually notice something ( I am hoping nani or mami notices) For all you know it maybe Shyamji  ...Oh greatπŸ˜’  
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I really hope everyone at Raizada mansion see's what's happening between Arhi. 
These lovebirds kept looking at each other for over two minutes. They can't overlook the 'accidental' hug and the longg eye lock. πŸ˜
And if RM members don't see anything then they are surely the dumbest. 
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
i'm hoping that there is some intelligence somewhere, even a spark in NK or naniji will do. CVs please make someone else notice it and give them a bit of a push!
Please not Shyamji!!! enough of his presence on screen!

or maybe it could be payal and akash - though they are just having trouble touching each other, so thoughts may not be at ArHi
Edited by hkhb17 - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
may be Madhubala will see them...I hope soo...and I don't think Anjali or any one will see them like that if they sw they won't take that other way...just ignore it...so madhubala and NK need to see
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good point.

Even though we would desperately like them to take notice, Ghar wale imaan se andhe ho jate hai πŸ˜† Kya karen? πŸ˜†

If they do take notice then the talk of the bridal attire with Khushi will come true...

Disclaimer:
I have not seen the episode so my point is totally based on what I have read on the fourm πŸ˜†
Neemsundari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hkhb17

today's ArHi hug was absolutely brilliant!!!! thank you CVs!!!! finally a rabba ve moment and well worth the wait!

i would love to see how the family act like there is nothing tomorrow when clearly they are both lost in each other's eyes.

who do you think will start to realise something else is happening here?! or will they go back to being absolutely clueless at what is happening between ArHi

There's a reason the CVs showed a 'public' hug between the two of them. I'm not sure what they've decided for the upcoming episodes, but the idea clearly is for Someone to notice. It will be definitely Madhu, NK and possibly, Nani. Though how Anjali can miss it without blacking out or something is beyond me. I wonder how they plan to 'pause' the Rabba ve--- a lot could depend on that.
IronyDied thumbnail
you think so? actually only member in that brainless family i can rely is laxmi! other that  all are just useless seriously..i bet after all this they will just come..khushi ji ap thik to hai na and totally ignore the sparks..i wonder if they are actually blind or they pretend to be blind unnecessarily!! 
Angad_Diwani thumbnail
Hmmm... let me think... will someone notice the public arhi moment ????

Dont think so... Not for another 200 epis... U wanna knw why? 

Coz  I think that after being sprinkled with so much stupidity dust, the CV's have'nt NOTICED the following either...

-That Payash have no chemistry and still manage to dance without music. 

-That MB has been there for 2 epis and she hasnt shown the Family a single dance step, nor selected a theme song for the sangeet to practise on  --- nor has her sidekick.  Btw werent they all doing a waltz like thingie... 

-That Anji wants to Dance ... what the??? Did anyone notice dat she has a bloody leg brace on??? 

-That Arhi's Rabba Ve was oh so boring and forced and seemed un-needed here .

Wid so many loopholes... who wants to notice anything else. 

I am heading for splitsville, just like 8 billion other cheated fans. 

Question is : Will the Cvs notice this???  

I'm really hoping NK will notice!!