My Kind of Angad.....Iqbal or any1 else?

chillyflakes thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Just wondering.............

I had read that Ekta wanted some other guy to play Angad, the one who plays the role of Sameer in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki!

But after watching Iqbal perform on stage (in his introductory sequence) and then the outstanding, outhouse scene, I cannot think of any other actor who could personify Angad  the way Iqbal does! And this is without seeing this guy enact a single scene with proper dialouges!

The whole ''look'' of Iqbal is SO Angad, the wicked smile, the carelessness in his swagger, the disinterest and boredom in his voice and the overall brattish, attitude laiden look! No wonder Kripa is so love-struck😆

If it wasn't Iqbal enacting Angad, then who would be your best choice for the Popstar's role! You can choose anyone from Movie Stars, to Television Actors, to Sport Icons, to Models or to anyone you have known personally! But do explain why you would want that particular guy playing Angad!

BTW, this is Aamir pic, for those who haven't seen him, 🤢 Can't imagine him as Angad! He would look like Neha's brother!

BTW, I have downloaded some pics of Angad and Kripa in the Gallery! Do check them out, they are taken from the lauch of KYPH!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

eeks this fellow from that flop movie yeh kya ho raha hain......yuck......

Yup I completely agree with you Chilly Iqbal as Angad fits this role to the T. Must agree that Ekta really is a johari jo  Heera chunti hain apne serials ke liye.

Thanks chilly once again for sharing this info.👏

😆

Lata

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Chilly has put it aptly. The whole look n persona of Iqbal khan is so Angad.He looks that ruthless, dashing, hurtful casanova...u know the kind of guys moms tell us to stay away from. Maybe Eijaz could have done this role but  there's a softness about him......can't think of anyone else!

Sameer?🤢...need I say more darlings?

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=nitica_82]...u know the kind of guys moms tell us to stay away from. Maybe Eijaz could have done this role but  there's a softness about him......can't think of anyone else!

ha ha 😃 nitica, so very right you are, the kind of guys Moms tell us to stay away from.........😳.

Yeah Ejaz has does have that softness and this rugged, rough and tough Angad's look suits Iqbal perfectly.

Cheers

Lata

sugar plum thumbnail

this may sound very uncanny and unbelievable... but i know a real life angad... spoilt, brattish, rich, and the dream of every girl who has set eyes on him... a guy in my class, coincidentally, a muslim guy. and boy does he look the part!

the same broad, macho frame, the same rugged look, even the same face. one look at iqbal as angad, and all the breath was knocked out of me coz he looked just like the guy in my class. it was sooooo uncanny....

he has everything every guy can dream of... plus his voice is just like iqbal's. the only difference is that he has nothing to do with music.😕

chillyflakes thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar bun

this may sound very uncanny and unbelievable... but i know a real life angad... spoilt, brattish, rich, and the dream of every girl who has set eyes on him... a guy in my class, coincidentally, a muslim guy. and boy does he look the part!

the same broad, macho frame, the same rugged look, even the same face. one look at iqbal as angad, and all the breath was knocked out of me coz he looked just like the guy in my class. it was sooooo uncanny....

he has everything every guy can dream of... plus his voice is just like iqbal's. the only difference is that he has nothing to do with music.😕

Hey Sugar, Are you the Kripa in his life???😳

U sound so much like Kripa to me, sweet, innocent, childlike......and dreamy!

Cheers,

Chilly

PS : If you are Kripa and if he is your Angad, then I will become your Dadi😆

sugar plum thumbnail
thanks dadi😊... id love to have you around... i may be like kripa, and he my angad but the problem is that he's always so distant, it seems like a crime to even THINK about any such thing... i don't know if you all really understand what i mean... but sure, id love this reel story to happen to me...
saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
❤️Ejaz Khan❤️ would have been the perfect choice of Angad after Iqbal Khan