Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

vanfan

vanfan

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged

First of all I would like to start with saying, we are very sorry to hear about Himanshu's illness and wish him a speedy recovery. We are absolutely OK with waiting for a couple of days of filler episodes (as long as it is not PY trying his tactics with R) if that is what is going to take for him to come back to the sets completely cured and healthy.

Coming to what is going on with the track, for all the complaints about TRPs and Zee not treating the show well, I never went along too much with it as I believe Zee must find it hard to keep sticking with the show with not enough TRP/sponsors etc. But Zee still keeping this show over the higher rated shows, tells me there must be someone who is fond of or at least understands the quality and the international fan following that is keeping the show alive. To me this show was always for the classes not the masses.

I did not post anything yesterday and spent the whole day fuming and thinking how we can vent our feelings in a positive way. As so many of us having misgiving about the track, I thought it is a good idea for us to say what we do not want even if we don't get what we want.

1. Neelu helping G & R to get together:

From the beginning of the show, be it fighting, challenge, falling in love, making home and business, all was G and R on their own. They did not need help from anyone (in fact it was opposite, they were fighting hurdles). G has been practically ineffective in all his actions since kidnapping and that is very saddening to see. I wish he gets something done on his own.

2. Too many inexplicable issues:

I will give just one example for now and I am sure others have plenty. G threatened M&M that they have till evening before he burns them down and when he started N came and put her condition. She gave G time till evening and that was already over as per G's threat. Then he has the dream and goes all over Kannauj searching and then agrees? All within the same evening?

3. Not showing basic intelligence or any shrewdness :( I know I know, I said he was not shrewd)

G took the phone from N to see R's video. The first thing I would have done is assuming N is working in partnership with the kidnapper, looked at her received and sent calls to see her contacts and seen PY in the list. For running a mobile business, G does not use any technology you get from mobile phone.

4. N carrying it all along and switching the bride/groom.

Well in pressu's expression Dead. Been there, seen that too many times. Please maintain the uniqueness of the show we fans brag all the time.

5. The 7 days dragging to 21 episode days

While I see lot of forum members hoping for 7 days, I want to bring to your attention that we have seen the same day in past two weeks since the M&Ms get locked up in the morning and N comes back in the evening. So imagine how long 7 days can drag.

6. The story going the Ramayana way:

I know this is something none of us want this and again it defeats the purpose of being unique. We do not want R pregnant or being humiliated in anyway.

OK. This post is getting longer than I was expecting, so stopping for now. So come on guys, let us hear it from you all on what else we do not want.

Edited by vanfan - 29 December 2011 at 9:30am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

didiashumashuljcruzafghan33Dia_FrashaaChatterpotirenecooblal00093ReiaLovesGurmeetanutesCleosjps01luvsagarnikki.171OmaRamdassLeesanSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is wrong ..." in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@Vanfan...oh Van, you have outdone yourself, really!! I have tears in my eyes reading your post...really!!  Though some may say we complain too much, please try to understand ,it is because we are so passionate about our BBAT!!! We want to safeguard its survival and "specialness" that we so love and value above all other shows!!!  And that is why we become so upset and frustrated when we feel the show's survival may be at risk!! Some of us are more vocal, some are more philosophical and patient, but we all have a valuable POV and contribution to make!! Thank you Van ,for highlighting what so many of us are feeling right now, and thank you my fellow forumers for bearing with us and each other through these trying times, you continue to make my day...every day!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Dia_FvanfanReiaLovesGurmeeirenecooblaltanutesCleosFlagjps01Surish

vanfan

vanfan

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Leesan,

I am not asking not to complian. I do too as you know too well.Sleepy As loyal fans, all of us have the right to say what we feel. I put this up hoping we can all share what we do not want under one umbrella. That is all I was trying to do. I hope my list grows with contribution from all.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dia_FReiaLovesGurmeeirenecooblaljps01tanutesCleosLeesanSurish

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Ok...here goes!! trying to collect my thoughts here...

1. I do not want to see R and G to continue looking so helpless in the presence of Pappu and Neelu. They are the hero and heroine of the show after all!!

2. Would like to see this kidnap drama come to a close, the sooner the better, way too depressing. Rescue,reunion,romance...please!!

3. No more separation of the lead couple!!! Let them work on their differences and challenges together for a change.Maybe then , they can be nominated for awards!!!

4. I do not want to see R being subservient to her M&Ms ever again!! Would like to see a more assertive R, forgiving but not forgetting!!

5. Definitely do Not want the show to go the way of the Ramayan!! That would be a huge disappointment for the fans, and a huge turn off, the show's survival would be at risk for sure!!

6.Do not want the show to become trivial and trite, like so many other shows!!! Quality tracks...please!!

That's my wish list for now!  How about yours???

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Dia_FrashaavanfanChatterpotReiaLovesGurmeeirenecooblaltanutesCleosFlagjps01Surish

SapnaRP

Groupbie

SapnaRP

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
@Vanfan - I'd like to say you've done a wonderful job pointing out some of the flaws & frustrations we fans have.  I love this show and have been watching it since day 1 however lately I've been feeling pretty frustrated with the storyline too.  If it's ok with you, I'd like to add one more point that everyone seems to be overlooking in the current track:

How is it legally possible for Guddi & Neelu and Pappu Yadav & Runjhun to get married when Guddu & Runjhun are still legally married.  Forget about the legalities, the Hindu religion does not allow for any man or woman to be polygamous.  Neelu and Pappu Yadav are overlooking the fact that even if they do marry the other, it won't be a valid marriage.  Why can't Guddu realize this and use it to his advantage? 

~S

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Dia_FvanfanirenecooblalCleostanutesjps01FlagLeesanSurish

vanfan

vanfan

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
SapnaRP,
Very good. I forgot to mention that. That is a very good point. And the irony is in yesterdays episode when Neelu declares, it is her cherished dream to be Guddu's legal wife.  How is that even possible?

Edited by vanfan - 29 December 2011 at 11:35am

irenecooblalDia_FFlagjps01tanutesCleosLeesanSurish

Meredith

IF-Dazzler

Meredith

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Thanx vanfan, you summarized everything correctly.

ReiaLovesGurmeeirenecooblalDia_Fjps01tanutesCleosLeesanSurish

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
@sapnarp , have said this myself on the DT!! How is this even feasible?? Surish even posted a copy of the Hiindu Marriage Act!!  I maintain the CVs are leaving a lot of loose ends untied!!! I suspect that Neelu will be reconverted to reunite R and G,( hmmm!) so bigamy becomes a non issue here! A little too convenient for my liking!,,

Edited by Leesan - 29 December 2011 at 11:45am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

irenecooblalReiaLovesGurmeeDia_Ftanutesjps01CleosSurish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top