questions for Mr.Ronit Roy!!--post soon!

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
hi people...
let us all come together and post our questions in this topic first....post your questions soon and then we will decide the best one....the decision will be made tomorrow!! so gee up-
these are (tentative) my questions for Ronit-
        We all think your acting skills are superb! what "special" role do you seek to play?
                         OR
       You are such a hard-working person and you manage to give your best shot to three dailies!! what's your inspiration? what keeps you going?
                         OR
    We, all your fans, here on the forums as well as everywhere else simply ADORE you....what would be your message to your fans?

ok so these r mine...
send in your questions and also your recommendations if u like some-one else's questions....cmon ppl! get ur act together! brain-rack for that 1 question for ADORABLE RR!!!
reply soon!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

hi people...
    We, all your fans, here on the forums as well as everywhere else simply ADORE you....what would be your message to your fans?

Good one....we can ask him WHEN R U GONNA CUT UR HAIR? BECOZ NO1FANOFRONIT DOES NOT LIKE UR HAIRSTYLE... SO PLZ CHANGE IT....

OR

WHY DONT U WEAR THOSE 3 PIECE SUITS AGAIN?...... U LOOK SO DASHING IN THEM......

OR

WAT IS UR AGE IN KZK?.... 😉 

Just kidding....

We can ask him 2 visit I-FORUMS and check out WAT A GR8 FAN FOLLWING HE HAS HERE.....

livingforelvis thumbnail

Actually we can aSK HIM ....

U R SUCH A GR8 ACTOR..... U LOOK SO GOOD ON SCREEN AS RISHABH BAJAJ ... HOW DO U MANAGE 2 BE SO HOT AND OH SO SEXY? ......

U R ADORED BY SO MANY PPL AND HAVE A GR8 FAN FOLLOWING HOW DO U HANDEL UR FANS?

sabiya_loveronu thumbnail

I WILL ASL HIM

WHY U MARRIED SUCH A RUDE WOMAN ?THATS NEELAM

Naina_in thumbnail

Wow all the Questions are so cool.. I'll add mine too.

1) When will we get to see our dashing Bajaj minus the Mufflar??

2) Who is your most favourite co-star?

3) Prerna Rishabh Bajaj absolutely rock, your thoughts..

4) I think ronitfan's Question about message to his fans is superb, we should ask him that..

Naina_in thumbnail

A few more came to my mind, here they go.

5) Did you always wanted to be an actor? What was your ambition as a child?

6) Is Mr. Ronit Roy as romantic as Rishabh Bajaj?

7) Will we  see more of Ronit Roy as Mayank Nanda in kkavyaanjali?

ronit_dream thumbnail
My Questions :

1) Will you consider decreasing the white color in your hair? It's premature graying !!! You are of the same age in both kyunki and kzk (around 55-60). Then how come Mihir has jetblack sexy hair and rishabh has so much white color in his hair? Plz get the right balance of salt and pepper for rishabh. That is, MORE PEPPER plz.

2) How much will kzk degrade in future? Will prerna leave you and go back to anurag? Will you consider quitting the serial at least then, and do a favour on your poor fans who tolerate the crap only to catch one glimpse of you?

3) When will u stop wearing the stupid muffler?

4) What is your phone number? Mobile number? email? (hehehe !)

5) Do you have any cousin brother (around 23-24 yrs of age) who looks similar to you and is single? If yes, what is his mobile number? (LOLzzzzz- now that's what I call height of desparation !!!!!!)
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

My questions are:

1) Who is your favourite co star( but i'm sure he's much too nice to answer that coz sum1 or the other will bad!)

2)Which role do you prefer--Mr. Bajaj or Mihir Virani?

cant think of anything more now apart from the ones already asked....wen i think of mopre i'll post them

livingforelvis thumbnail
Hey when we send an email better make sure it is on behalf of all the fans of ronit frm i-forums
livingforelvis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina_in

1) When will we get to see our dashing Bajaj minus the Mufflar??

2) Prerna Rishabh Bajaj absolutely rock.. ur thoughts

We shud ask these ones 4 sure.....