SET India-- 29/12-NEW SYNOPSIS-Nidhi brings food - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
wow we are all lucky to watch ktlk
which show can be so good that first they show us ghosts romantically stuck up in jungle followed by ghost lunch date. I am very excited.
Edited by ashblore - 12 years ago
Seems interesting...albeit they shoot them in same frame...:)
So the house scene promo though being shown will not be aired today...i think the bomb will drop next week...hopefully it will be handled differently as they handled most of the DK scenes in a different way.
Originally posted by vasanthi16

Seems interesting...albeit they shoot them in same frame...:)
So the house scene promo though being shown will not be aired today...i think the bomb will drop next week...hopefully it will be handled differently as they handled most of the DK scenes in a different way.

Na they will show it in last 5 mins.. n keep it hanging on a high note.. i.e. Nidhis decision will not be shown ðŸ˜†

All India 14th rank holder is serving lunch ,munching noodles ,making parathas and fluttering around and not once has she shown any inclination of putting herself in some medical use...a seat vainly wasted when thousands aspire to even feature in them...wow cvss...bravooo..this is exactly what today's 24 yr old are...

i kept on bringning up excuses for nidhi from the start of the show...i guess i am out of it now...she refuses to grow up or show some amount of maturity...

have you seen Hassena Moin's any female character if not Zoya...even in 80s they were strong independent bubbly career oriented confident girls...hence people fell in love with that child woman Zoya...hence Haseenaji was hugely disappointed with nidhi from episode one...

nidhi is a girl of this generation...and this generation girls are not shallow ...mind you

and in order to give some substance to nidhi you need to pull the whole cast in one frame..rather provide some creativity to ur writers...plzzz

and if baba gets to know abt faulty material already ...how is it going from here...or did they fail to get a phoren wala guy to play the role of Mr.Mark🤣

he may not get bankrupt but mallika's brother will do something foul for sure...hence they know abt ashni...hhmmm
Whatever may come I just want Ashni in one frame romantically
Hmph these spoilers are interesting.
TFS
thank god , armaan like a normal person felt a boring thing is boring ... U call that a DATE ... wow 

They ran out of topics ????? yaar a bindas gal can always come up with any random stuff to talk about just to talk ... 

Dr.Ashu wants to share it with Mallika,... wow such a matured person he is , just few episodes back he was giving her cold shoulder and was saying this relation has to be kept secrete and to be taken slowly , aabh kyaa huaaa 

Lol, baba asks Angie not to tell anyone 

Some one save this show