Celebrity Fan Clubs

~JaNtA Ka aaDMi *Mr YaO YaO*~QAZI TAUQEER (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 214

ticks

Goldie

ticks

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Why is QAZI a phenomenon? Can someone figure it out?

By Ticks

I think people are comparing their favorites to QAZI, since they cannot understand a phenomenon like QAZI. What it takes to be a QAZI!!

Sometimes, it is not just talent which makes a person sucessful or loved by the masses. You need to have something a halo which connects you to the masses that is what QAZI has! Singing is one aspect of it, but great performers and artists need not need to just have singing talents. QAZI has an unique voice which is untrained, but today he is improving by leaps and bounds and has natural talent. Perhaps who knows he may be another KL Saigal or Kishore Kumar, Who would act, sing and dance to their own songs? Who knows! That is his aim though! His voice connects to the masses (atleast it does it for me to a certain level, I cringe at some of the notes he sings, but ignore them, which I would NOT for some other singer because his performance as a whole is so complete and awesome, I have sung on stage, so I know how difficult it is perform, dance and sing at the same time and also keep the audience glued.. He can sell his soul to entertain his audience (perhaps he is like ShahRukh Khan in this manner). That is what connects him..which is a GOD's gift which he got.

I was watching the DYND episode (new years special), after the whole episode he sang "Meri Mehbooba", and that performance stole the show! His "Yeh Pal"rendition with out any background music sounded great! His voice is meant for recodings! He has shown us Emotional intelligence is also what matters when one needs to be a WINNER. In this fast consumer driven world (did i hear somewhere, the world is FLAT now?), where HITs and FLOPs matter, he has perhaps shown that we can also have a Singing-Star driven music industry. Even for film music, let us accept the fact that Music albums sells not because it is a Ismail Darbar music sung by a Sonu Nigum..But because it is a ShahRukh Khan Film. That is the bitter truth, perhaps QAZI will make that change, and people will buy music and listen to it because it is a Singing-Superstar QAZI's album.. Gone are the days, when average people would wait and savour music and buy labels.
Today, FM and TV would play them, and the paying public would watch those videos and buy albums.
That is just another side of film and indi-pop industry. I may be wrong, but i have a feeling QAZI is here to stay, and there is enough room for him up there ( on a lighter note...we are a country of 1 billion people so we can accomodate more artists!! ). To each is his own!! QAZI is QAZI!!

No PANNA LAL or HEERA LAL can be a QAZI.. QAZI lead the way and showed the music world that there is more to music than just the sound waves (Simple harmonic motion), the saat surs, aalaaps, taals and the technicalities of voice.. There is something called performance as a whole also...

If an offtune Abhishekh Bachchan can sing his way to the Chart Top in 2005, why cant QAZI be the next singing sensation?? What the heck he already is! BTW, his new album is a SUPERHIT! And to top it all he is an eye-candy too, which helps and is an add on!

Edited by ticks - 24 April 2006 at 7:40am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~JaNtA Ka aaDMi *Mr YaO YaO*~QAZI TAUQEER (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

doc.sam

IF-Dazzler

doc.sam

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 7:40am | IP Logged
thnx 4 all the help ticks di..u r a gr8 help..i'll add more stuff after my xams

@aani
YOW YOW AANI Embarrassed

ani11

IF-Sizzlerz

ani11

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 7:43am | IP Logged
hey sammy Hug how is the little toe Cry

Hi ticks Hug

what happened why won't u come to the FG section now Confused

Is it because of that article Angry Cry

ticks

Goldie

ticks

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drsamita

thnx 4 all the help ticks di..u r a gr8 help..i'll add more stuff after my xams

@aani
YOW YOW AANI Embarrassed

Dont worry we Qazians (love Anha's coinage..from now we call ourselves Qazians!! yao! Yao!) will make this club a roaring sucess..

@Arshi/Keisha...lets concentrate on this club..we may club the materials there at FG forum and add them here.... What do u say?

@Ani..i will chat here.and catch me in action here.....itminan se phir chat kar sakte hain..Big smile

Should we have a moderator for this club? We may take turns you know..since we all are busy..hence rorate our tasks...?

doc.sam

IF-Dazzler

doc.sam

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 7:47am | IP Logged
its still hurting aani Cry

aani plz app kuch apnay own sai qazo kai lieyey likh kar pm kar dain ..i hhave seen u defending him..n believe me u r an awesum writer Clap

ticks

Goldie

ticks

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ani11

Hi ticks Hug

what happened why won't u come to the FG section now Confused

Is it because of that article Angry Cry

hmmm..sumajdaro ko isara hi kafi hai....LOL

I joined IF only coz of Qazi and to promote him as a fan..and since I have got a forum at this club..i dont need to post there.........

doc.sam

IF-Dazzler

doc.sam

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 7:49am | IP Logged
@TICKS
I LIKE QAZIAN..WOOOOO kewl anha Big smile Big smile

ani11

IF-Sizzlerz

ani11

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 7:50am | IP Logged
hey ticks sure we can talk here also,this club is as imp as the other clubs to me but what happened Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top