Celebrity Fan Clubs

~JaNtA Ka aaDMi *Mr YaO YaO*~QAZI TAUQEER - Page 4

doc.sam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

😳

This content was originally posted by: anon

so wht are we all gonna do now we have joined the club? πŸ˜‰

HI ANON whats ur name..we didnt c u in qazi's FG clubπŸ˜›..whats ur name.πŸ˜›..do whatever u can to promote this club..if u know how to make siggys make them n pm me i'll post them on the first page with ur name..n if u get any news of qazi u can post that to.n besides all just enjoy here n make new friends

btw i m samita n u cann call me sammy😳whr u from

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doc.sam thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: koenigbobo

sammy FG ke sarii fans list yahan dal doo

yar tum log tho friends ho iss lieyey naam daal dieyey amagar baghair poochay sab ka daalna sahi nahi lagtha let them visit n leave their names here😳

ar$hi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drsamita

yar tum log tho friends ho iss lieyey naam daal dieyey amagar baghair poochay sab ka daalna sahi nahi lagtha let them visit n leave their names here😳

thts true....but there r many ppl who dont know abt it yetπŸ˜•

ticks thumbnail
Hi Qazians, watch his recent performance..
Our hero is in his best elements.. πŸ‘

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/263474Edited by ticks - 18 years ago
ticks thumbnail

From an old post in FG forum.**

ART thrives on its patrons

By Ticks

When Kumar Gaurav had come to the scene with his film, Rajendra Kumar's "Love Story". Public went crazy about him, there was great hype around him with his lover-boy image. He could not match the hype created and then he faded into oblivion. This was not because he did NOT have talent, but because he did NOT try enough. Had he stayed and reinvented himself and been a fighter he would have shone. He did have patrons but he himself perhaps did NOT have the WILL to succeed and faded away. Years later, his film "Naam" or "Kaante" proved it.

Then came ShahRukh Khan in Fauji and Circus on TV, and again we teenagers loved him. People would say "Kya langoor ke tarah uchalta hai..haklata hai..baal bhi theek se nahi banata..is that called acting! nahi tikega..Kumar Gaurav ke tarah lupt ho jayega" But, my friends and me would stick our necks out and watch each of his film (Good or Bad or Ugly). And it is us fans and audiences who made him what he is today, and that is why he could get into the various camps like the Johars and Chopras. Shahrukh was pitted against the Hrithik Mania in 2000, but he bounced back.

Aamir Khan came with his cutie-pie "QSQT".. The pairing of Juhi+Aamir was HIT. They were toued as Jodi no 1, but off-screen they did not click and decided not to work together. When he came, again people went ga-ga over him and people would say "Chocolate hero hai...jyada din nahi tikega..sab tarah ke role nahi kar payega.. Naata hai etc etc" I even watched his Raakh and those autrocious Saap sapera films. But today Aamir's name is synonymous with versatile roles. His Munna in rangeela, ACP role in Sarfarosh, or Bhuvan in lagaan or Aakash inb DCH makes him not a chocolate hero. Aamir had a gap of 4years away from Limelight, and has bounced back with Mangal Pandey and RDB.

Hrithik came to the scene with KNPH, people again went weak-kneed, people would tell me "He had a Daddy to launch him hence the sucess, he is only a dancing hero, aj craze hai..kal nahi rahega" The people who laughed and called him a six-fingered freak, I would tell them to watch his "FIZA" the riot scene and told them, if he is serious about his career, he would do well. His films started flopping, and some magazines labeled him "FINISHED".

But he did bounce back with a very different role of Rohit in KMG. There are many Star-son/daughters and they too have their Papas and Mummies, but Hrithik shines coz he has something special in him. Hrithik has a sabbatical now and is out of limelight, but will bounce back with Krissh.

Amithabh Bachchan, when he came people said "lambu hai, hero jaissah dikhta nahi ..nahi chalega etc".. Zanjeer did it for him and there was no stopping him...he went on to become a Superstar and then he also became bankrupt, a dark phase in his career. He went away from the limelight and he reinvented himself with KBC and Aditya Chopra's Mohabbatien and bounced back.

Where does Qazi come into all this?

Qazi has a fan following and has his patrons. If he can balance his image and persona along with his talent and keep his head intact on his young shoulders there is no reason why he will not succeed. Right now, Qazi has to be careful about his next assignments and avoid over-exposure. So, staying away from limelight is the right decision.

He does NOT need to be 24hrs in front of the camera, rather I would say hone his acting/singing/dancing/martial arts (for the fight scenes) skills.

Hype can take him thus far, but it is his talent and strength of character, which will help him in the long run, he already has that special charm which helps him connect to his audience-namely audience appeal. And, he already has a good fan base for a newcommer, ab use unchi challang lagani hai.

If QAZI is a fighter, as we all believe him to be, he will make it!

We like him for a simple reason --> Paro ne kaha gurukul chor do, Chandramukhi ne kaha gaana chor do, lekin usne himmat nahi hari aur maar le gayi baazi, that is Qazi for us.

Yes, but he does have to keep his head on his young shoulders, be disciplined and be HUMBLE. Be conscious about his body-language and what he speaks in public, perhaps also hone his language skills (namely English Public speaking)

He is just a 20year old kid. abhi toh uski poori zindagi pari hai to prove himself.

He is good performer (and his USP) so films will be his first choice and also sing in those films.

And as his patrons we need to encourage him through "Thick and Thin".

Coz, it is us who brought him to this pedestal and it is us who will take him to the TOP, if we like what he gives us in return and entertains us from the bottom of his heart.

Qazi  thrives on us (admirers/Bashers and who voted for them)πŸ˜›

As long as we support and love him, Qazi cannot fade away!

Hate QAZI, love QAZI but you can't  ignore QAZI.

Bottomline:   ART thrives on its patrons

Edited by ticks - 18 years ago
doc.sam thumbnail
thnku so much ticks!!!lub uuu!!!yao yao i m adding this in my fans posts on the first page
thanku yaar
@arshi
han yar main nai topic tho dai dia hai FG section mai lets see how many wake up waisay jo active log hain they r here i hope kiesha cums here soon i'll have to PM her .arshi if u can write plzz do write a few lines about qazi as u r mrs qazi no1 😳
ticks thumbnail
Thanks..
@drsamita, have PM-ed you.. 😊
This content was originally posted by: drsamita

😳

HI ANON whats ur name..we didnt c u in qazi's FG clubπŸ˜›..whats ur name.πŸ˜›..do whatever u can to promote this club..if u know how to make siggys make them n pm me i'll post them on the first page with ur name..n if u get any news of qazi u can post that to.n besides all just enjoy here n make new friends

btw i m samita n u cann call me sammy😳whr u from

Yah ive bene busy at I-F.in, am mod there, n i wil promote this over there 2. πŸ˜†

Will try to make glitter name sigs n stuff wen i have time!!! I'm from london!!πŸ˜†

You can just call me anon, i prefer that, no1 knows my real name, everyone knows me by anon.......πŸ˜‰

doc.sam thumbnail
@ticks
yah i read that n i m editing it now 😳
@anon
thnks in advance 😳 😳 what do u anon
i'll post the arshi's club link too kabhi time milay tho do vvisit that too ..
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi every one πŸ˜ƒ

YOW YOW for the new club πŸ˜ƒ