**summet has totally changed**

kumkum_001 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

dont u guys think that sumeet has totally changed.this cnat be our su. su would never go to pune with abha n leave kumkum alone wen he kows kumkums about to die.he would want to spend more time with kumkum.

this new director is not romantic at all. i want the old ones bak. dont u guys agree!!!!!!!!!!!n another thing, sumeet would never marry abha.even if it meant layin down his life.i cant believe this is the same su that put sandoor on kumkums head!!!!!!!!!!!!1do u guys agree?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naveet thumbnail

I totally agree with u kumkum_001 i hate this director he/she whoever this director is is not even a little romantic maybe he/she is not in love or not married lol that's why there's no romantic scene of our summit and kumkum this director should take "how to add little romance in this serial" classes because he/she is pissing me off if it was our old director he would never let our summit leave kumkum for just to go with that ugly moti mummy abha๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก this director should leave and be partners with ekta they both will make excellent boring serials and also where they will kill the main characters from the serials for example (arjun from koi dil mein hai, sohan from Kkusum and ......

Edited by Naveet - 19 years ago
damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah ur rite guys i hate this new director too i too want our old director back n know wht there r chances that he might cum back cuz he is in the same production house so...
n naveet its him ๐Ÿ˜› his name is arvind babbal
zara29 thumbnail

agree with u guys!

but kumkum_001; sumeet has not changed ,he still luv his kk so much ,also he would never agreed to marry with that baffalo despite kk's insistence[to marry abha]! also in 2days episode sumeet was feeling so guilty that y did he leave kk in such a conditon & came to pune!so he was also very sad ,but u know kk had forced him to go pune!so he is not at all careless regarding kk!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

I also hate that  new director/writer๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜กjodi of kk,i think both r very boring persons ,as they havn't shown not a single1 ,romantic senec b/w sumeet& kk.๐Ÿ˜•MOREOVER i became very furious to c last wed's ep. that is abha 's dream ,it was a bit romantic scene b/w abha &sumeet! I wonder how sumeet managed to shoot such a scene with that aunty!๐Ÿ˜‰i don't think so sumeet felt,not at all comfortable with that baffalo!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

I think its ekta's any clever trick ,i.e he might hav send these 2 stupid persons [new writer/director,as they hav & r working 4 ekta's serials] in kk serial ,so that they don't show ,[not at all] romance of su-kk,& viewers stop watching this serial & int his way the boring couple,ofcourse yaar im talking about sujal kashish could win the best jodi award this yr, as sumeet& kumkum r the only couple who can give [& also r giving] tough time to that boring couple!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

ekta๐Ÿ˜ก can do anything to gain popularity! hahhahaha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

zara29 thumbnail

hi qurlean;

yeah we also want the old director&writer back,they were too gud,but the new dir/wri r just donkeys!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

they hav messed up the story...kk ek pyaar sa bandhan ko dukh ka bandhan bana diya hai! all the time they were shedding buckets of tears๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ,especially i can't c sumeet crying for kk! ๐Ÿ˜•its enough,      as we r humans can't bear sadness all the time&๐Ÿ˜• also that stupid abha๐Ÿ˜ก...........akhir kab tak!!!!!!!!

4cam thumbnail

I totally agree with you, if story is going this way; I will stop watching Kumkum.

Hey, we wanted to see adarsh jodi and here always triangle; cann't they have something innovative?