isnt parmeet better than apu???? - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
Certainly...as an actor and a hunk, Parmeeth is miles ahead of Apurva! 😊 😊
Posted: 18 years ago
I think Parmeet is definetly a good actor...but AA can definetly play romantic scenes very nicely 😳   
Posted: 17 years ago
both are special in their own ways😃
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

both are special in their own ways😃

lola didiiii... psychicnessss!!! 😛

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Buffie! Thanks for the name of that serial- yes it was Daastaan! It started great and ended with a thud.. They killed him in it for no reason :(

OMGG!! I absolutely adored that showww! I was in love with itt!!! It was one of my favorites until the show died and ended 😭.

I am not eithers personal fan, although I admire their acting. Both of theirs, although judging them on bady and complexion, I guess I'd chose Armaan, although not the Armaan right now, but the Armaan that way portrayed a year ago!

Although I am definately a fan of Purab, I guess I am not much sincere to him as I dont watch every glimpse of him nowadays, nor do I get to watch anything😭

parmeet's better w/ comedy..apu's good with the lover-boy
kind of roles 😉
Originally posted by mikagurl23

Although I am definately a fan of Purab, I guess I am not much sincere to him as I dont watch every glimpse of him nowadays, nor do I get to watch anything😭

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mika....its sad, we hardly get to see samir anywhere but AA is there EVERYWHERE🤢.......well, samir is starring in the movie vivaah....and its releasing this year..so mika can watch that😃

Originally posted by mikagurl23

awww, i hope u get to see more of him.  as buffie said, vivaah is on its way.
since u watched daasta, i wonder if you watched the  Cadburrys Milk Chocolate commercial with SAMIR SONI in it.  i think it aired around the same time as daastaan.
Samir was soooooo young and hot!!!! I mean so hottt.. he probably melted the chocolates he was holding 😉😉   they showed him play cricket in that commercial, if that may ring a bell.  Mikagurl,  I hope u did not miss it!  he rocked!

qt

Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

awww, i hope u get to see more of him.  as buffie said, vivaah is on its way.
since u watched daasta, i wonder if you watched the  Cadburrys Milk Chocolate commercial with SAMIR SONI in it.  i think it aired around the same time as daastaan.
Samir was soooooo young and hot!!!! I mean so hottt.. he probably melted the chocolates he was holding 😉😉   they showed him play cricket in that commercial, if that may ring a bell
.  Mikagurl,  I hope u did not miss it!  he rocked!

qt

was he really all that hot😕..i only remember him as the fat uncle  purab from jjkn but many have told me that he was too hot to handle when he was young..QT, do you have any pics😛