Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Purab Comming back On Tuesday Episode (Page 4)

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 04 July 2004 at 3:54am | IP Logged

I have nothing against anyone on the forum. And I am certainly not going to compare and contrast "this board" with "other boards".

I'm willing to let bygones be bygones. And, you're right Vijay - Jodi probably feels isolated because of the seeming lack of Armaan fans on the forum, but I'm pretty sure they're out there somewhere!Smile

So, hopefully, we'll be able to have a more "mature" discussion in the future.

Mystica

Edited by MysticaMagic - 04 July 2004 at 4:03am

abhalla Groupbie
abhalla
abhalla

Posted: 04 July 2004 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Hey guys,

I know you guys have said a lot about Purab and how good he is do u find n e thing good in Armaan? I don't want to start arguing its just dat I wanna gather opinions on why Armaan is so bad compared to Purab even though Purab has such a intsy-bitsy role. I would appreciate it if peeps don't start arguements! LoL

I mean I think Purab should be with Jassi but I doubt dat he will at the end. I think Purab's role is close to Arundhati Aroy's (Shweta Salve's) role according to size.Confused

This message is particularly for kanchi, mysticamagic and Jodi (if she ever comes bak)

abhallaWink

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 04 July 2004 at 7:30am | IP Logged

I haven't completely written off Armaan as a villain. He does show glimpses of goodness now and then. The scene where he encourages Jassi was pretty cool. These days I feel sorry for him as well because of the way his life has been messed up. He just might redeem himself in the future.

It is entirely possible that Jassi might end up with Armaan in spite of all the predictions and hype. But, that simply implies that the bad guy gets the girl once more. It would mean that Jassi isn't unique and that JJKN is another cheesy Harlequin romance.

If you compare the amount of things Armaan has hidden from Jassi with the one thing Purab did not reveal (re: Gulmohar takeover) and Jassi's reactions...it would seem that Jassi is less of a role model and more of a hypocrite. One secret and she wrote him off!Confused

I guess the saying is true...Love can be blind...and in spite of the thickness of Jassi's glasses, she's certainly losing her eyesight in terms of character evaluations.

Anyway, its too early to pass a judgement, but its not the size of the role that matters, but the impact the character leaves and Purab Mehra with his miniscule role has definitely left an impact!

In fact, these arguments would not even be taking place if the directors hadn't come up with Purab's character...

I'm interested in seeing how the directors handle the situation if they are sticking with the original BLF story...

Possibilities:

- May project Purab as a "TYAAG KA DEVTA" (As Ritu said in another post)...UGH!

- May turn him into a psychopath stalker...double UGH!

- May kill him and leave Jassi to mourn for a while before she goes back to Armaan...AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!

How typical...introduce a cool character to extend episodes and chuck him out later in a cheesy way!

Lord, I am churning out an essay on this matter isnt it?LOL

Oh well, Pax!

Mystica

PS. This is not meant to start another argument...just giving an explanation for my opinions

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 04 July 2004 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Hi,

You might want to check out the following links to articles containing viewers' comments (disillusionment) on the ending of the original 'Yo Soy Betty la Fea' which I think works in favour of Purab's entry and continuation in the Hindi adaptation.

http://www.zonalatina.com/Zldata185.htm

http://dir.salon.com/mwt/feature/2001/06/01/betty/index.html ?pn=1 (2 pages)

(sorry for not pasting the articles due to copyright restrictions)

Arti
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 04 July 2004 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Thanks Arti.

The articles do reflect my views at the moment, but I am going to read the summaries of Betty La Fea before making any further comments Smile

Mystica

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 04 July 2004 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Hehe Jodi I would say forget it...I dont want to start an arguement esp with two/;three people from the forum (would not name for obvious reasons!) coz its not even worth it. I never thought that the members were 'bheed' that with refrence to jodi someone said 'jao to bheed kam' ..anyways its not worth it so forget it!
vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 04 July 2004 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by heyeon

Hehe Jodi I would say forget it...I dont want to start an arguement esp with two/;three people from the forum (would not name for obvious reasons!) coz its not even worth it. I never thought that the members were 'bheed' that with refrence to jodi someone said 'jao to bheed kam' ..anyways its not worth it so forget it!

Hi Heyeon... VijayVijaySmile

First of all let me clarify that I do not want to make this forum a fighting ground. And everyone is invited if they wish to come and join us in spreading the fun. I think either you did'nt get me..or overlooked the meaning in totality of the phrase "aao to welcome, jaao to bheed kam". Anyways whats the point explaining LOL

Hehe Jodi I would say forget it...I dont want to start an arguement esp with two/;three people from the forum

Coz you know you will always be outwitted by them (now there are even more then last time). Tongue

"would not name for obvious reasons!"

Kyun darr gaye kya Wink

Cheers,
Vijay (Cool Power) Cool

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 05 July 2004 at 4:05am | IP Logged
hey........can any1 tell me when exactly was betty la fea aired???

Go to top