28/12 - Haye pyaar ki jeet ho!

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hieee! Well this post is just a sharing of some thoughts I had while watching and rewatching this amazing episode! 

If you're wondering where you've seen this before, yess it's a reply to Ameres' lovely piece (28-12-11 AP and CV ke jhatke) that inspired me to create something of my own. If you liked this, you should definitely check hers out too!:) Really looking forward to all comments and opinions on this one!

I must admit, the setting on the terrace was really beautiful. I spent a long time wondering what he might have been doing there (after watching the promo), but it was so simply him just relaxing. Which must've been a great break from the tense-filled Kullu scene earlier.

When he was smiling at the moon, it seemed like he was recalling some good memories? (The way he folded his arms to make his pose...woah). Enjoying his moment alone, smiling to himself for possibly the only time in the day - it was a good change indeed.

And then Phulwa comes up with her bucket and simply stares at his white shirt softly flowing in the wind. A sign of uneasiness, or maybe just a wishful look. It's not everyday the man she once loved looks as happy as he once used to. The lights suddenly go out, and they're plunged into darkness. He looks around, and can immediately make out her silhouette in the dark. In the darkness they make eye contact and she looks on uneasily. 

There's not much she can say or do at this point, so she moves on to the chore she came here to finish. I guess there're some things in this house she's still allowed to do. Abhay looked on in the darkness, his smile having disappeared from his face as he turns around (his sleek black hair shining in the dark). His one moment of happiness, suddenly interrupted by the one girl who keeps on defying him at every turn. Just as I was wondering where the usually angry young man had disappeared to, he starts off with his taunting and insults. Phulwa replies with similar tone, but it's a little different this time. She's not retorting as she normally would, but simply replying in a matter-of-fact tone. He, on the other hand, is amused? As he tries to tell her he's not in the mood to fight, she goes on like a typical wife berating her husband for trying to start an argument.😆 And again he laughs! He finds their petty ladai quite funny! Just for a moment there, they've forgotten themselves - they're just like other couples, having they're usual ladai on the terrace. A typical moment, an atypical couple - the scene made more convincing with the accompanying background music."Kya paas, kya door" - he turns around to make some contention with that statement and she just goes on talking. (White cloth enter the scene). He notices the cloth getting entangled in her saree and she's too engrossed to realise. 

And then, it happens - as she's falling over, he runs over to catch her, to make sure she doesn't get hurt. She takes a moment to open her eyes, but he's already fallen deep into them. The wind caresses their face, just lightly picking up his hair but unable to move through the intense gaze they have on each other. And then the white cloth flows through the sky, covering them completely taki kisiki nazar na lag jaye. No more distractions - just woh aur mein.

The lights come back on and they're just aware of where they are...she finds herself in an uneasy position but he's much more relaxed just looking at her. Her hand had instinctively grabbed his shoulder for support and she slowly pulls it back, not knowing where to look. He's not in such a great dilemma, the most mesmerising entity in the world was barely an inch away from him.

As they're sitting in the moment, the rain begins as a slight drizzle - nature has decided to join in. They slowly get up, and struggle with the cloth a while as it seems they'd rather not take it off. The moment it's off, he notices her once more in full view. The rain dripping off his hair does little to shift his gaze, as she finds herself in his eyes once more as well. Her hand slowly slides off his arm but never do they stop looking at one another. He decides he's had enough and turns to walk away - but without his support, she drops down to the ground. He instantly turns around to see her struggling on the ground - he doesn't want to help but he can't leave her there. His eyes reveal his great dilemma and he doesn't move. She's in great pain by then, and he tries to look away to ignore her. Eventually he realised he doesn't have the heart to do that and storms off to pick up the rest of the clothes (that have become wet anyway). He seems rather annoyed, as though he was caught in a situation he hadn't expected. "Help her fast, leave fast" -  he seems to be painfully aware of what had just transpired between them and wanted to escape as soon as he could. (As I was rewatching this episode, from this point on I was just staring at his shirt hoping it would stick right on...it's a white shirt and I've got imagination:/)

He's pulling off the clothes, annoyed, and she's more than surprised. (Sorry to interrupt the mood, but can I just comment he's freaking sexy in his wet jeans from behind and he moves around to her side!!) She wipes a tear off her face in guise of the rain, and struggles to get up. He wants to leave, but obviously, he couldn't leave her behind in pain. Despite his better judgement, he offers to pick up, getting sadly rejected. He turns away from the uncomfortable situation but regardless, he still cannot walk away from her. Finally, he can stand her pain no longer and against everything else that had happened between them, he decidedly picks her up in his arms.

Had she expected this? Her face indicated more of pleasant surprise than shock. Slowly and hesitantly, she places her hand on his shoulder for the support she so greatly needed right then. As her hand inched closer, she remembered all her previous memories of promised love, and immediately withdrew her hand from the shoulder that had left her to cry alone and lonely. He simply looked on with soulful eyes, as though he knew what she had been thinking of. She realised there was no use reminiscing about the past, and she needed him now - a strong support that was holding her up in the drenching rain. They were lost in one another once more, as even though she felt a little uneasy, to him it seemed like this is the way it was meant to be. His gaze never wavered once and he could have stood there for eternity with her in his arms even as the rain beat down on them.

But back in the house, reality crept back into his eyes - he was not just a pillar of support the girl in his arms who was so in love with him, but the son of the man whose house he was living in. It was her turn to gaze longingly at him at such a close distance and admire her lost love. They entered the corridor where not long before she had had to support her through as he descended down the steps of desolation. Perhaps it was the leftover effects of that night, or perhaps it was the fact that they had finally moved out of the rain, that caused him to look back at her longing eyes. He ambled through the doorway and gently put down the pari in his arms, walking out again. As she sat in silence, he quickly returned with a blanket in his arms, concern framing his face as she shivered on her lone mat. Before leaving, he simply reminded her once more of who he was and what his aim was - breaking her fragile heart for the third time again.

WOW the episode was just wow. Sigh sigh could I go on and on and on...haye!😆 If you've reached till this point reading through, I seriously have to say wow, I don't think I'd have the patience to read it myself! Haha hopefully we get such awesome scenes here and there, there's just so much love in the air...sigh...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woohooo! You made the post! 😃

The way you have described the whole scene is BEAUTIFUL!! 
Sachi i read the post twice. I love the flow of your writing. :)

Coming to the scene...sigh. Kya kahoon! The whole day it kept me busy in day dreaming. I cant get Abhays face out of my mind. 😍
The scene itself had so much depth and emotions that kuch bhi kaho kam lagta hai. Loved every bit of it. 

And i really wish and hope that CVs keep bestowing us with such scenes every week. Because after this aur wait karna has become very difficult. :P
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I watched it!!!!
yahan pe bhi reserve now 😆 Anu and vita will go home and write long paras for your posts
i have a surprise coming up
vita93 thumbnail
@Ameres - Absolutely! They've thrown so much at us that now I'm impatient for even more! Haye haye hum sab to gaye!😆

@Gagan - Besabri se intezaar karrahihoon jaan! Want to see your own reply to this PhAbtastic episode:D:D

OMG we should rank the best PhAb scenes we've ever seen since the day he entered the kabiley!😃
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
whoa😲 that was indeed a lot of hardwork vita ... 😆i read few parts well written will read more later and then comment until then reserved Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kikyo

whoa😲 that was indeed a lot of hardwork vita ... 😆i read few parts well written will read more later and then comment until then reserved

Haha thanks! Nahh it's not really much of a chore if you're really so mesmerised by the scene that you just keep talking and talking and talking...Yup really looking forward to your reply:)