India-Forums

Why do The want Revenge?

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Hi guys

now i know every indian soap show is about revenges losing their loves. But why does it always end up someone trying to get revenge from a family? why cant they let the past pass them away? I mean the begining is so intresting and has moments that make us crazy on what going to happen but after that we pretty much figure it out. I mean Reth started really good and when netra came i like how the family was treating her, but rukmani turned out to be a back stabber i mean does she care about jias feeling? But i am also mad on how shehkar agreed to let her come if he was a man he would say no i am not going to that house and also how fast he agrred to go on the honeymoon.

How much will jia suffer how can they show a girl going through all this? dont they know some of the things like rape and a second marriage is really sensitive to some people?

What do u guys think?Confused

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 5:38am | IP Logged
thats what i am saying i mean some girls are strong but not strong that they accept their husband second wife? i mean how unrealisticAngry
Vini Goldie
Vini
Vini

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 9:20am | IP Logged

I totally agree!

What a serial, why a good person has to suffer so much. Poor Jia she is such a nice person, then why it's her all the time. What is the moral: don't be a good person otherwise you will suffer. And how can Shekhar sleep with Nethra while he was blaming Jia of having the baby from one of the rapist. Poor thing was raped, forced for such thing but he himself enjoyed with Nethra. Now says that it was a mistake.Angry I hate when they show such things in serials.

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 11 April 2005 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
i agree with you again. i  hate how men can get away with anything murder, extra martial realtionships. Now why did jia stay she could have divorced him but no she had to be the nice girl right? These show do nothing but corrupt young girls mind.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

The reel and real life similarities of Suhita Thatte! The reel and real life similarities of Suhita Thatte!  1

TellyBuzz got in a candid chat with Suhita Thatte who plays the role ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index