Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No Angel thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: poison ivy

amit was in MY HOUSE tellin me that he doesn't love shama anymore n that im the only one fer him!! πŸ˜‰

poison ivy + Ronit=πŸ˜• I'M CONFUSED!!

fingirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: samie

rahil was simply the best thing bout the show😊

I agree πŸ˜ƒ
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

lolz samie and fingrl.........r u ok?.................(sorry fingrl dunno u so cant be mean but samie wats wrong with u?).........................how canrahil be the best thing if amit is ther............oh yea he wasnt there.......lolz but still..............and y suraj hua madham?................there are sa many other songs but thats pooja and ronits song................

lolz tafz yea he was with pooja backstage......lolz

btw when did this show come? i didnt see it and i didnt even know about it

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poison ivy

amit was in MY HOUSE tellin me that he doesn't love shama anymore n that im the only one fer him!! πŸ˜‰

O ho ho..whats am i hearings?? Amit love yous??Nots shama? its oks..justs sends me the invatations so i cans attends the weddings huh! I wills breaks it and makes sures amit-shama 2gthers! Owe Joe!

Jayshree Krisha Poisons Ivys!πŸ˜†

|iami5o4| thumbnail
I liked how Pooja looked and danced. As for Rahil ... ermm... tho he looked like a shark with that hairdo of his ... I enjoyed watching him perform. His outfit was wacked tho~ I would seriously do him the favour to get him a great new haircut. He looks best with jet black hair with it being combed forward. ugh... hot. Like this hottie right here.
*faints* 😳 soo gorgeous. πŸ˜³ I think this is the hottest Indian guy I have ever seen πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ right next to Zayed Khan  and this other Gujrati Indie Rock-Band Singer => Raj πŸ˜Ž (think San Francisco).

Oh and same for Akash. He should go for the Boy-Scout look. Abercrombie & Finch baby~! 😈
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samie

i just w@ ched it pooja struttin 2 aisa jadoo n omg ashmi aka rahil azam(who said he cant dance) not only did he dance 2 suraj huwa madam he also played the violin omg n danced 2 bole chudriya now i hope every1 gives him credit as he is wh@ u call a hearthrob of television 2day😊

he actually cant really dance

i was watching it too and i was watching him and the other girl dance he was okay in suraj hua madham but bole chudiya....(i dont wanna say anything cuz i know samie will kill meπŸ˜†)

samie thumbnail

he actually cant really dance

i was watching it too and i was watching him and the other girl dance he was okay in suraj hua madham but bole chudiya....(i dont wanna say anything cuz i know samie will kill meπŸ˜†)

[/QUOTE]

manu how could u diss my ashmit😑 n 4 ur info itwas coz he was tall n its not th@ he cant dance ne ways the guy with long hair in bole churiya aint he robbie from k3g????

anonmember thumbnail
I think the concert was great! Everyone did their best to contribute to a good cause. Rahil and Shama were good in their performances. Both looked really nice too, esp Rahil. Its good that tv actors are taking time out to help out with charitable and noble causes. What say?