Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged

H A P P Y   N E W   Y E A R   T O   Y O U  A L L! 

Hope everyone had a great new year celebration! 

Stars

Holla IFians!
I'm Stuti! Wink
Oh yup.. one of the new CC's!Big smile
Please bear with my nervousness folks! I have never worked on GA postsEmbarrassed
But yes, I have worked on numerous posts at the forum level. I have always been driven by creativity! I love doing crazy stuffLOL And when I got a chance to flaunt my craziness, how could I not submit an applicationCool

And when I finally got selected, I was literally

ROFL
ROFLROFL     

Wow, really.. feels great to be a part of the Creative World of India-ForumsStar! Feels so specialEmbarrassed I still can't believe that I am a part of the big, lovely and super crazy familyDay Dreaming

Oops! I guess I am talking too muchLOL I can go on and on and on about this worldWacko So I think I should stop here itself, or else you all will run away without reading the postROFL

So my lovely friends, this is my first CC post, and I have chosen the topic to be,

Oh yupCool
THE crazies are giving you a chance to showcase your artistic skills!
I have personally seen many creative IFians who have not only shared their Photoshopped works, but also their hand drawn works on India-forums.com
Hence, in the cold month of January, let us warm up with a dreamy art work contest!

Are you artistic? Do you enjoy drawing?  Well then this is the right competition for you!Star
All of you can share your drawings with IFians! Make them awestruck by your creativity!!

We will give you all a theme, and you have to animate that theme, according to your wish! No restrictions whatsoever! So, each participant gets to draw based on a T HEME!

And the Theme is

A SNOW Y NEW YEAR WITH CARTOO NS

^what to do!

- On a plain piece of paper, draw your art work based on the theme provided above!

-You can use cartoons from shows that come on television, or from comic strips. You can even animate non-living objects if you want. However, there should be atleast ONE cartoon created by you. That should not be copied from any cartoon show/comic strip. It should be completely your creation.

- Once completed you can either Scan it and upload to your computer OR
take a picture of the artwork (without Flash on) and transfer to your computer!

- Once the image is saved onto your computer, upload it in either www.imgur.com

- Copy the Image Link and PM it to the following account:
crazycreative
by January 15th 2012
(with a PM title: Crazy Cartoon Contest - Entry)

^must abide by them!

- Each member can send a maximum of 3 entries

- All cartoons must be based on the theme provided above!

- Do not post your cartoons here on this thread, but  Send to crazycreative account by January 15th 2012.

- The creation must be YOUR OWN WORK!!  Please refrain from posting someone else's work as your own, as we will verify it!

- Remember to create at least one cartoon of your imagination.

Once members send in their entries, an anonymous voting will be conducted and the winner(s) will be announced after!  Some of the criteria's used to judge include:

1. Originality - How original is the cartoon?  Is it a replica or an original work?
2. Presentation - How well have they presented it?  Does it show a lot of effort.?
3. Overall Creativity - how creative were they?

Stars

Good Luck to all the participants!  We hope to see a lot of entries from you guys!
If you have any further questions, please feel free to post them on this thread

T H A N K    Y O U

Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 29 December 2011 at 12:54am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*AahaanaRIFkuttyprettyR3PutijaChalhovAmor.-Deepali--Araina-Essence..abi.radevlavanyazAngel-Jot.saher_90DUGGUlicious-Ramya-DiorRouge.--ANGEL--*mystic.moon*Sofia.Kokila11S.H.I.E.L.D.maddy311__VJ__--Divzfan--shareensejal719Asawari_naksh-Raz--Shankar--Raindrops-swtbabysadffiLeviathan-Anaya-MP_Radha-Nymphadora-nikitagmcAASUSMyInspirationz-Jeny-Prinsesse.Suvi..Amina..Anondo.RRavishingSaRunamail1601LadyDabangganu93--sunshine--Mitu_saru.gAngelicDesires.hea.oblivious.-Alina.gmsRkTemptations.-Nightingale-ChillMaarYaar-Fatima-..RamKiJanaki.._Divya_SunShine_A

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ll Crazy Cartooons - Draw Your Own ll" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Credits

Stars

MP_Radha

shareen

Angel-Jot

Prinsesse.Suvi

--Divzfan--

Stars

Thanks For Being Wonderful Guys Hug

Edited by stuti_naksh4eva - 29 December 2011 at 12:59am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*rega24sonisaim-Deepali-PutijaChalhov-Araina-lavanyazAngel-Jot.DUGGUlicioussaher_90DiorRouge.*mystic.moon*saniya9919Kokila11Sofia.sejal719-Raz---Divzfan--shareenS.H.I.E.L.D.-Shankar-Asawari_nakshswtbabyLeviathan-Anaya-MP_RadhaRavishingSaRunanu93saru.g-Jeny-Anondo.R..Amina..AASUSMyInspirationzMitu_-Alina..hea.oblivious.gmsRkTemptations.snowflake._Divya_-Nightingale-ChillMaarYaar-Fatima-..RamKiJanaki..SunShine_A

shareen

IF-Rockerz

shareen

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Awesome work with ur first CC thread stuuu Hug   You rock Star
The logos and stuff are so cute!  This is an unique contest and drawing cartoons' definitely going to be fun! Big smile Looking forward to the entries.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-*mystic.moon*-Raz--Stutz-ChillMaarYaar

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
wow stuti! ur first thread is sooo amazing! sure u will be a great cc! will defo try participate 

Edited by -Noorii- - 01 January 2012 at 6:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shareen-Stutz-

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Happy New Year to every one 

lovely thread Stuti, cute and adorable logos and decoration 

Btw, hope u didnot break ur leg, when u where literally when u had to show ur creativity  , u did fab job Thumbs Up

Good luck to every one , looking forward for great entries 

Edited by JustJ - 01 January 2012 at 7:07am

shareen-Stutz-

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
First thread and it's super duper dear! It's great to know they have amazing members in Crazy Creatives! Awesome theme. Fortunately, I suck at drawing. ROFL so you all won't get to see my beuatiful design's. Oh yea, how ironic! Everyone in the family knows how to draw except me! Even my little 7 year old brother can draw better than me! Ouch That's a shame I know Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--aimy---Shankar--Stutz-

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
lovely thread chotu... Happy to see ur first thread as a CC that too on the first of New year... Have a wonderful new year...

Very beautiful contest... looking forward for the new cartoons created by our creative IF members...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-Temptations._Divya_

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Awesome thread!
Are we allowed to color it in?  Ermm

v3gradev09-Stutz-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top