Paalkhi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 20 April 2006 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone,

As we know Paalkhi has come to an end in IndiaCry. So there will be no more new updates and it is still going on in Canada, US and UK. Thanx Priya (xen10) for the wonderful update. I just wanted to ask you all if you have read the last update of Paalkhi do you think it was a good way to end it? Or do you think it should haven been better? If it should have been done better how do you think it should have ended? I was happy with the ending finally Daksh and Palak were together without anybody coming in between their relationship and also they are all living happily ever after with their kid and also family.

If you haven't read the update, here it is.

Doctor tells Palak and the baby is fine. All are happy and Ck gets emotional for Palak and her sacrifice. They go in to the room to meet Palak. Emotional conversation between Palak and Ck. Palak tells him that Keshvi organized this accident plan. Ck tells her that he knows everything and he tells them how she tried to get his sign on false will paper. Now Palak come back home and Sushma does her Griha pravesh according to her wish. In a dramatic way Ck makes Keshvi to confess her all guilty by herself and records in Dictaphone and she gets arrested. In that confession Ck she tells that she has appointed the nurse to give the poison instead of medicine to Palak. Ck tries Daksh's number but he couldn't get through. Then Ck rush back home and avoid Palak to consume that poisonous medicine. Ck collapses because of excess stress. Before dying Ck says sorry to Sushma. The  family after five years. Daksh and Palak's daughter has grown up. She puts flowers on Ck's picture. They live happily ever after.

Please read it and leave your answers to questions above:

Were you happy with the ending?

If not how do you think it should have ended?

Thanx, Sneha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Paalkhi" in Paalkhi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PopPrincess

IF-Rockerz

PopPrincess

Posted: 21 April 2006 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
well we'r efar behind, so i'm no sad yet, but i am for u guys. Cry Cry Cry

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Yup!! I agree with Marzz...wwere soooooooo behindd

dumas

IF-Stunnerz

dumas

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 5:57am | IP Logged
i want to buy the whole series of paalkhi how can i get that

davz_69

Groupbie

davz_69

Posted: 27 April 2006 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
We are a long way from this episode but there is something i would like to point out. When daksh was acting as pranjal and he was burning some photos of him pointing a gun at someone and palak comes and he pushes her, she hit herself in the car and she was pregnant then with pranjals baby, the baby then died and wasnt she told she could never concieve again. And so artis character comes in and she give devashish (artis and dakshs child)to palak and daksh to adopt and later on the found out the daksh was pranjal. So how can they have a daughter when she couldnt concieve. Confused Confused

dumas

IF-Stunnerz

dumas

Posted: 08 June 2006 at 6:08am | IP Logged
gods and love's gifts love finds a away

PopPrincess

IF-Rockerz

PopPrincess

Posted: 10 June 2006 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
thanx sneha, i need to watch it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top