Celebrity Fan Clubs

*~Eijaz and Anita Fan Club~*(EA official)

sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Welcome to *~Eijaz and Anita Fan Club~*

Important Information:

Eijaz started his career from modelling and music videos. Eijaz then started doin shows like Kya Haadsa Kya Kaqueeqat, Kahiin To Hoga, and Kkusum.

Anita started her career from South Indian films and  movies like Kuch To Hai, Krishna cottage, Yeh Dil, and Koi Aap Sa. Anita also came in Ekta's show Kabhie Sauten aur Kabhi Saheli along with Urvashi Dholakia.

Then Kkavyanjali happened. The original Kavya was played by Rakshak but then he left(rumoured to be fired) and Eijaz started playing Kavya.

Balaji kicks out Rakshak, Eijaz Khan is the new Kkavya

Lead guy Rakshak is out from Ekta Kapoor's latest opus on Star Plus, Kkavyanjali and Eijaz Khan steps into his shoes as Natassha's love interest, finds Vickey Lalwani.

Life's looking up for Eijaz Khan

Is it because the man's voice was being dubbed? Is it because he took 25 retakes for a daily serial and Balaji's man of crisis Anil Kumar stormed out of the 'Kkavyanjali' sets in sheer exasperation?

Rewind.

Not so long ago, director Anil Kumar got fed up of Rakshak, thanks to the guy's constant need for retakes. The production house thought the scenes were taking unduly long to shoot and hence the show was going overbudget. One thing led to another, and Kumar said 'Enough is enough'.

A few days later. we heard that Sachin (Krishna of Kahaani...) had been asked to dub for him. "His voice modulation in emotional scenes is falling short of requirement," Ekta Kapoor's trusted lieutenant Nivedita Basu had explained at the time.

Fast forward.

Rakshak - down and out?

When contacted about his replacement from the show, Rakshak feigned ignorance. "Have I been replaced? I don't know. Ask Balaji. I don't have any information in this regard. I am not too well at the moment.

Eijaz, at the time of going to press, was unavailable for comment; and had kept his phone on voice mail. Choosing to avoid the spotlight, eh?

However Basu was forthright. "We have replaced Rakshak. But we have not replaced him because his voice was being dubbed or the takes were increasing. Star had done huge publicity on him and we would never have taken such a major decision unless it was really warranted. Rakshak has fallen ill. He wants a 10-day break. I cannot afford that. If it was an on-going show like 'Kasauti...' I could have given the male lead a few days to rejuvenate.

In this case, it's a show which is getting established. I cannot take the story away from Kkavya and shift the focus on other characters or new characters."

Basu added that the show takes an interesting turn on Monday when Kkavya and Anjali exchange marriage vows.

Eijaz was the front runner for Prem's (Prerna and Anurag's son which Komolika took away) role in the Generation Next of Kasauti Zindagi Kay that's slated for a leap soon . His entry was slated for April. Now it seems unlikely that he would have time to shuttle between soaps.

Basu further offers, "Rakshak will play Prem. After 10 days, he will fly to Malaysia for his entry."

That's not a bad compensation, Rakshak. What say?

From then, Eijaz and Anita's friendship and closeness began. They became really good friends and are now the hottest couple ever on TV Screen.

Finally, we recieved and article which stated that Eijaz revealed his true feeling for Anita.

Ejiaz Khan is smitten by Anita Hassanandani

Reena Thapar Kapoor

*  But is Ejiaz Khan's declaration a PR gimmick or just a ploy to keep skeletons in the closet?

Balaji's love-birds Kavya and Anjali, of Kavyanjali, have set the small screen on fire with their sizzling chemistry on screen. Just a few days before parting ways with the show and his co-star Anita Hassanandani, actor Ejiaz Khan admits to having a soft corner for his on-screen lover.

So, is Ejiaz smitten by the petite Anita? The actor blushes profusely. "We're very close," he says.  "In fact, she is the stabilising factor in my life. I don't think anyone knows me better than Anita."

Ejiaz says that it was after working with Anita and spending quality time with her on the sets that he realised his true feelings for her. "There is no romance between us, at least not yet, but people refuse to believe that," he says. "I don't blame them because the kind of chemistry we share says it all. Not many actors on TV have succeeded in achieving the kind of comfort level with their co-stars, as Anita and I have."

Khan confesses that he hasn't felt affection as strongly for anyone else in his life. "I'm told that we look good together.  People actually said that backstage, at the Star Parivaar awards," he says.

What does his family think of their friendship? "I don't discuss work with my family but my dad agrees that Anita and I look terrific together," he smiles. Ejiaz is obviously in love and, what's more, his family too seems to have given him the green signal.

So, what's stopping him from taking the plunge? "I'm waiting for Anita to say 'yes' to me," he says. While Ejiaz is open about his feelings for her, Anita has always maintained that they are just 'good friends'.  In an earlier interview to Mumbai Mirror, she had said, ""Ours is a platonic friendship, there is no romance." Currently, she is away shooting for her regional film down South and was not available for comment on Ejiaz's surprise confession.

*  We're very close. she is the stabilising factor in my life. I don't think anyone knows me better than Anita – Ejiaz Khan

He loves her. Later, we got the biggest shock ever, Kavya will die.

Kavya dead!
Friday, March 24, 2006 | Television

Actor Ejiaz Khan is out of Kavyanjali

Reena Thapar Kapoor

No Kavya in Kavyanjali any more
Very soon, Anjali will be left without Kavya in Kavyanjali.  Kavya
is slated to die. Rumours about the lead character of the show being
bumped off has been circulating since the time the show first went
on air.  Despite the initial lukewarm response, the show managed to
take off later. And all talks about Kavya's exit died a quick death.

Now, after a year, rumours about Ejiaz Khan alias Kavya's exit from
the show have started making the rounds again. The story took a new
turn when producer Ekta Kapoor announced the arrival of Iqbal Khan
in Kavyanjali.

Now, Ekta ends the suspense.  "Iqbal's entry will be special as his
character arrives after the death of Kavya," she announces.  She
adds that Kavya's death was a part of the script and was supposed to
be executed some months ago.  "We were supposed to shoot Kavya's
death last month but couldn't."

Rumour has it that it was Star Plus who pressurised the producer to
postpone Kavya's death track as they wanted to nominate Kavya-
Anjali  for their favourite jodi category.

But now death is definitely on the cards. "We have to take the story
forward and, as planned, Kavya will be bumped off by his step-mother
Nitya Nanda," says Ekta.

Was that why Hiten Tejwani was replaced by Ejiaz Khan in Kya Hoga
Nimmo Ka? "Yes, that was the plan," she replies.  "Hiten is doing
two shows for Balaji, which that takes up most of his time. I knew
that Ejiaz's track in Kavyanjali would end sooner or later and I
didn't want to let go of a good actor like him. So, I pulled took
him on in Nimmo..."

Incidentally, even as the K-team is gearing up to shoot Ejiaz's
death track, the man is still unaware of the development.

"Really?  No one has said anything to me about my death as yet," he
says when asked about his exit from the show. "I have been hearing
about Kavya's death for some time but neither Ekta nor anybody else
at Balaji have told me anything about it as yet."  

Khullam khulla pyaar karenge hum dono: Eijaz and Anita in their vanity van
Putting an end to their hide-and-seek game with the media, Anita Hassanandani and Eijaz Khan walked in hand-in-hand on the sets of Kasamh Se, thus announcing their relationship as a couple to the world. The duo came to the sets of Kasamh Se to shoot a cameo in the serial. Apparently, the scene required some real-life couples featuring in it. So, apart from Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan, Eijaz and Anita too agreed to be a part of it.

The intimacy between them was worth seeing as both of them have strived to keep their 'personal relationship' away from the media glare for so long. When quizzed about his alleged engagement with Anita, Eijaz said, "I'd never hide anything - be it my marriage or engagement. So, I guess that answers the question."

On reaching the sets, Eijaz and Anita walked directly into the vanity van which they were sharing. When contacted, Anita said, "Please don't ask me any questions which I won't be able to answer. I hate telling lies."

A confused Anita looked at Eijaz for his approval on her costume for the day. And Eijaz, like an obedient boyfriend selected the sari for his lady love. "Since, he doesn't like her in lighter shades, he asked her to wear a maroon sari," said a unit member.

Said a source on the sets, "Since it was a day's shoot, Eijaz and Anita had agreed to do it. Anita is consciously staying away from the arc lights and is trying to concentrate on her film assignments down South."

The love birds are currently holidaying in Bali with their mentor Ekta Kapoor

Edited by Pyaari_Shailee - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sambharchutney thumbnail

Gallery Pictures will be uploaded now and then by various member. As soon as I get more than 7membvers i will start assigning club jobs like a picture collector, a article collector, a poem writer, and etc.

FEW PICS:

sambharchutney thumbnail
thanx Khushi Diiiiiiiii
lub ya
i still need more people
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
count me in i woulld love to see Eijaz and Anita get together!!!!
heart*beat thumbnail
Wohooooooooo I want to join 😳

Eijaz-anita...best jodi in the world 😃 hot hot hot 😆
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm in.........there the best jodi of telivision.........there just the best 👏
heart*beat thumbnail
yup they're the best jodi..
they rule..