Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki
Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

India-Forums

   

IM KIND OF WORRIED GUYS

yours4ever Senior Member
yours4ever
yours4ever

Joined: 08 May 2011
Posts: 473

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

arjun's dad said his friend's daughter Purva will be coming over to stay with them... im worried wat if she falls in love with arjun??? Confused i dnt want dat to happen, arjun and lakshmi's sweet n cute love story was going so beautifully, n i dnt want her entry to ruin their sweet love story Cry.

or is it dat she's also gona help arjun in making lakshmi fall in love with him?? n purva n arjun's friend might start liking each other as well??? Big smile... wat do u think guys?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nahi-

Arhi.Pusak Goldie
Arhi.Pusak
Arhi.Pusak

Joined: 24 January 2011
Posts: 1976

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Let see what happens when purva comes.
prc_fan1 IF-Rockerz
prc_fan1
prc_fan1

Joined: 01 July 2007
Posts: 7907

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Hey, you're mjhtluvers on YT right?
I'm the one, who you're helping with SV :)
thanks for your help!
I definitely think that Arjun's alliance will be fixed to that girl, Purva. And I also think that Arjun's friend,Ajay, will fall for Laxmi.

Just my predictions!
-Farrah- IF-Rockerz
-Farrah-
-Farrah-

Joined: 21 May 2011
Posts: 7389

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
I think there will be lots of twists and turns in the story and wont be surprised at all if that happens.
-Nahi- IF-Rockerz
-Nahi-
-Nahi-

Joined: 15 April 2011
Posts: 5462

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
I agree wid u. It looks like Purva will like Arjun and their alliance will be fixed. I dunno, but I have a feeling that Lakshmi will like Arjun's friend coz they swapped identities. Lakshmi will think that Arjun's friend is Arjun. I don't want that to happen. But if Purva does come, then they could make Lakshmi jealous.

That's my opinion. We'll jus have to wait n c.

Btw, do join my CC: ||ArMi Forever||

Nahi

xxx
yours4ever Senior Member
yours4ever
yours4ever

Joined: 08 May 2011
Posts: 473

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

Hey, you're mjhtluvers on YT right?
I'm the one, who you're helping with SV :)
thanks for your help!
I definitely think that Arjun's alliance will be fixed to that girl, Purva. And I also think that Arjun's friend,Ajay, will fall for Laxmi.

Just my predictions!
 oh hey i didn't kno its u. welcome to the forum Smile nice to see u here... aw its cool huni ur welcome :).
hmm yhh u cud be right, but i think arjun's friend n purva might fall for each other lol.. but yh lets see wat happens :)) 
yours4ever Senior Member
yours4ever
yours4ever

Joined: 08 May 2011
Posts: 473

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

I think there will be lots of twists and turns in the story and wont be surprised at all if that happens.
 ur right
yours4ever Senior Member
yours4ever
yours4ever

Joined: 08 May 2011
Posts: 473

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nahi-

I agree wid u. It looks like Purva will like Arjun and their alliance will be fixed. I dunno, but I have a feeling that Lakshmi will like Arjun's friend coz they swapped identities. Lakshmi will think that Arjun's friend is Arjun. I don't want that to happen. But if Purva does come, then they could make Lakshmi jealous.

That's my opinion. We'll jus have to wait n c.

Btw, do join my CC: ||ArMi Forever||

Nahi

xxx
ur right... :)
ok sure hun i will Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nahi-

  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index