Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki

IM KIND OF WORRIED GUYS

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

yours4ever

yours4ever

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

arjun's dad said his friend's daughter Purva will be coming over to stay with them... im worried wat if she falls in love with arjun??? Confused i dnt want dat to happen, arjun and lakshmi's sweet n cute love story was going so beautifully, n i dnt want her entry to ruin their sweet love story Cry.

or is it dat she's also gona help arjun in making lakshmi fall in love with him?? n purva n arjun's friend might start liking each other as well??? Big smile... wat do u think guys?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nahi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IM KIND OF WORRIED GUYS" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arhi.Pusak

Goldie

Arhi.Pusak

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Let see what happens when purva comes.

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Hey, you're mjhtluvers on YT right?
I'm the one, who you're helping with SV :)
thanks for your help!
I definitely think that Arjun's alliance will be fixed to that girl, Purva. And I also think that Arjun's friend,Ajay, will fall for Laxmi.

Just my predictions!

-Farrah-

IF-Rockerz

-Farrah-

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
I think there will be lots of twists and turns in the story and wont be surprised at all if that happens.

-Nahi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nahi-

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
I agree wid u. It looks like Purva will like Arjun and their alliance will be fixed. I dunno, but I have a feeling that Lakshmi will like Arjun's friend coz they swapped identities. Lakshmi will think that Arjun's friend is Arjun. I don't want that to happen. But if Purva does come, then they could make Lakshmi jealous.

That's my opinion. We'll jus have to wait n c.

Btw, do join my CC: ||ArMi Forever||

Nahi

xxx

yours4ever

yours4ever

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

Hey, you're mjhtluvers on YT right?
I'm the one, who you're helping with SV :)
thanks for your help!
I definitely think that Arjun's alliance will be fixed to that girl, Purva. And I also think that Arjun's friend,Ajay, will fall for Laxmi.

Just my predictions!
 oh hey i didn't kno its u. welcome to the forum Smile nice to see u here... aw its cool huni ur welcome :).
hmm yhh u cud be right, but i think arjun's friend n purva might fall for each other lol.. but yh lets see wat happens :)) 

yours4ever

yours4ever

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

I think there will be lots of twists and turns in the story and wont be surprised at all if that happens.
 ur right

yours4ever

yours4ever

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nahi-

I agree wid u. It looks like Purva will like Arjun and their alliance will be fixed. I dunno, but I have a feeling that Lakshmi will like Arjun's friend coz they swapped identities. Lakshmi will think that Arjun's friend is Arjun. I don't want that to happen. But if Purva does come, then they could make Lakshmi jealous.

That's my opinion. We'll jus have to wait n c.

Btw, do join my CC: ||ArMi Forever||

Nahi

xxx
ur right... :)
ok sure hun i will Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nahi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.