Rihhaee
Rihhaee

2nd part of KKusum kali's episode

anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair
anjali.nair

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Hi,

Can someone write updates for Rihhaee? I saw the first part of Kkusum kali's alcoholic father and debt episode but missed final episode and I don't know when they show repeat telecast. Can someone please write complete update for both shows?

I promise from nowon I will update you guys with both episodes if you are interested. let me know.

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

well kali was rushed 2 hospital n had 2 have n emergency opperation n then entered her neighbour rana sayin he only just returned from out of town n was shocked th@ some1 as bright as shalini killed herself n anupam said a she is not dead n b we dont know if it was suicide yet her father was taken 2 jail 2 sober up. he sobered up when rana came n gave him another bottle n said i will try n take care of the mess u have done if u tell the police th@ u did it by accident her father says i cant remember her comin home so how did i push her he said th@ my solicter or somethin will try n reduce ur sentence. after he left anupam n gang went n searched the house 4 clues n found a mens w@ ch on the floor of shalinis room. they also found a small sachet which belonged 2 the gangster th@ her father awned money 2 n the maid explains 2 anupam wh@ happened when he came by the house. the gang go n visit him n he explains th@ he had 2 say th@ as he did not return his money n then he found me last night n asked me 2 come 2 the house n he gave me the money th@ he owed 2 me n i didnt c his daughter n n e thin. 

thwn anupam goes back 2 the station n finds out th@ her father is drunk n patil is on the warpath then anupam goes in 2 c him n says wh@ happened her father says he dont know n rana will save him. he asks who is rana n he tells him who rana is n then he explains th@ he paid off all his debts by stealin out of ranas desk. rana came 2 his house n said th@ he will sort it out only if he pays him back they both then share a drink n rana keeps pourin in her fathers glass while he sticks 2 the 1 n he ask her father where is shalini n he says th@ she will b back in a bit as she has gone 2 a tutor class. rana leaves b4 her father falls a sleep under the influence of alchol.

then anupam asks him whos w@ ch is this in the bag n her father replys its ranas w@ ch.

in the hospital anupam goes 2 c the doc n they h@ ch a plan 2 c@ ch out rana the doc agrees. the doc tells the mom in the precence of rana th@ with in a bit of time shalini will wake up n b able 2 tell every1 wh@ really happened rana is shocked n starts 2 sweat n turns 2 her mom n says babhi u go home i will stay here she reluctanly agrees n goes with anupam n the rana goes in2 the icu where shalini is n  is bout 2 take off her oxygen when anupam grabs his hand.

then @ the station patil beats him up n anupam is questionin him he then agrees 2 tell him wh@ happened he says th@ after he saw shalini go home he knocked on the door n asked if her mom was home n she said no n he came in n started 2 say th@ her father should b ashamed of himself layin ther in th@ state shalini is beginnig 2 get upset when rana puts his hand on her shoulder she pulls away n he asks if he can have a glass of water she says i ll get it 4 u he then follows her n grabs her n she trys 2 get away n runs around the house n trys waklin her dad up but rana is quick n she runs on2 the roof where her is comin near her n he touches her but she falls off the roof he runs in the house n gets rid of his glass n goes home n she is on the ground.

it then shows anupam @ the house with the family n shalini has a broken arm n is standin with her mom n the maid her father says he can not belive he put his family in danger like th@ n is sorry n agrees 2 go on the course th@ nccw provide n he hugs his family .end.

saarahkhann IF-Dazzler
saarahkhann
saarahkhann

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

thanx

heyher87 Senior Member
heyher87
heyher87

Posted: 10 April 2005 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
thank you so much
anjali.nair IF-Rockerz
anjali.nair