Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-renu- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sun29

no one is asking anyone to spend 30 days and 24X7 on sets and forget a life beyond the show...but how much effort does it take for the makers...to ge tthe leads together not always but atleast for poignant scenes between them especially at the start of their romance yaar...viewers are not stupid not to realize the single frame cheat shots...it is damn evident...it is alove story why cannot the leads exude chemsitry together ...who is asking for anything more than them in one frame even if just talking...yesterday they took a DK scene and messed it bad coz of single frame...why cannot they use single frames cheat shots for all the other characters and let the leads be in one frame ...this is the most important part of their relationship ashu nidhi...and i want to see them together before the next separation round the corner...what have i demanded that is impossible or unattainable...

even when they are in one frame the direction and camera work is shoddy and amateur...e.g. ball room sequence and the tea stall one ...gosshhh

EXACTLY my point, Sajani...its not as if if expect or want SLEAZE...we just want the SUGARY SWEET & CUTE scenes like 
1)candle light tea date
2)rain scene
3)picnic
4)cabin coat scene
5)earrings scene
etc etc. WHERE THE 2 LEADS ARE IN SAME FRAME...stat
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Sari--

I read the other link with MB's take, but I don't buy it. You may be a busy person but if you cannot commit 100% to any show, why sign up? BD's and now this takes away from the scene.

I really don't see much of a chemistry in the dates; if they never do the scenes together how can they get comfortable with each other? My time is important too, why do I have to watch someone who does a half ass job?

Sari...🤗...seriously yaar, u said it all...whats the whole point of rehearsing, memorizing dialogues, doing making up, etc etc, if the actor FAILS TO CONVINCE THE AUDIENCE OF WHAT HE/SHE WISHES TO, simply bec the leads cant match their dates ????????...i dont think i have ever heard anything this BIZARRE in my entire life...
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Once again today a complete ROMANTIC sequence which culd have rewritten how subtle romance is shown on Indian screens was  KILLED as Leads shot in separate frames..! Really what sort of strategy is this on the side of CVs... or what tantrum is this on the side of Actors???

Audience is the king... if Leads and CVs think by cheating audience u can get away giving silly excuses of not being able to shoot coz of other commitments then its better u step down and someone more PROFESSIONAL take ur place..!! 

Tanu, it breaks my heart to say this...but indeed if either of the leads is having a problem with the other, its high time the PH addressed the issue, n stopped this MAYHEM asap...😕...i am seriously wondering, what else could be the problem ????????? ðŸ˜•
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinag2001

The beauty of this depiction lies in the spaced out, feel only at the mental level, kind of romance which is so lacking in today ' s  generation.

Romance thrives in anticipation and not execution...!! 😊 ðŸ˜³

does romance also thrive on MOUTHING LOVE DIALOGUES TO THIN AIR, GHOSTS & probably the crew ?!?! ðŸ¤£...if it does, it defo doesnt work for me...
-renu- thumbnail
For someone who would have watched yesterday's epi for the FIRST TIME, would have given a 0/5 rating for the epi...

Scene 1: Kotnis MENTAL Hospital ( In a car )

2 lunatics, Ashu & Nidhi, talking to themselves n some IMAGINARY GHOSTS probably, mouthing inane LOVE dialogues... 

Scene 2 : Kotnis MENTAL Hospital (lawns)

3 lunatics, Ashu, Nidhi & Rohan imagining that they are with each other...their HALLUCINATIONs were such that they even imagined talking to each other...2 of them think they love each other, n the 3rd lunatic thinks he is out there to be their SAVIOUR...hahahahaaha...

N so many inmates of Kotnis MENTAL Hospital, including ME, sitting glued to their TV sets, from 8pm to 8.45pm watching all this insanity...

I think I need to protect my sanity, n stay away from GROSSLY INANE & INSANE stuff hereafter...:)

CVs & PH ...*TRINNN*...
...WAKE UP, pleaeaeaeaeaeaease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by -renu- - 12 years ago
GeetuBajaj thumbnail
Rightly written. As MB already told there are more than 3 locations where we hav to shoot bt in yesterday's episode only both of them were involved so how it was nt possible for them to shoot together. We watch it wid with d hope of seeing them together bt they always disappoint us
daffodil81 thumbnail
Its quite Simple if you cannot act in romantic scene then why to sign up for the show & by romance we are asking subtle ones not lusty ones. There's enough chemistry between the leads to show it in a decent manner & not feeling awkward while doing it.

Each of us have a life of our own & we are also damn too busy but where is the professionalism. When big stars like BB,SRK,AK etc can concentrate & work for hours outdoors out of country this particular excuse sounds too lame.

The major culprit here I guess is the PH & the CVs. They are failing to realise this show which had a very good scope is deteriorating at a high speed & will soon seize to exist. 

They have to get their acts together & shuffle the dates of the leads so that for every scene they are in the same frame & under same roof. If not it wont take viewers time to change channels & opt for better shows.
Edited by ashblore - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
MB updated his status n seems he is tkng new year break too incldng kritz so tht means,,,,,cmng week full of bds too...lmao...god help this show...,,,har har mahadev...
daffodil81 thumbnail

MB updated his status n seems he is tkng new year break too incldng kritz so tht means,,,,,cmng week full of bds too...lmao...god help this show...,,,har har mahadev...

It better we too take a week's break from Kotnis Mental Hospital
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@ bold - 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think Sony should give all of them a permanent break. The show has bad ratings compared to other 8pm shows and everybody feels the need to take a break. Usually when something is going bad in a person's profession a person puts in extra effort to improve in it but here everybody gets a break and then everybody complains about the ratings. The script is bad and body doubles/separate frames are showing up they have all the ingredients of a flop show.