Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LostBoyz940 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I hope your right mfarhaniqbal33 to be honest i hate Kumud and i wish nakul and his grandmother seperate kumud and kshitij kshitij does not deserve kumud nobody does.😡

Anoli thumbnail

KSHITIJ DESERVES KUMUD!!!

GUYZ FOR DA FIRST TIME KSHITIJ GOT WAT HE WANTED!!! I M SO HAPPY FOR U KSHITIJ... 😃

KSHITIJ'S HAPPINESS LIES IN KUMUD!!!

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

gold111 thumbnail

don't worry anoli...now kshitij & kumud well together...its time for nakul...& kali..after there contract marrige....nakul finally falls in love....& then abhay & kusum get gonna together..

THE END..... POOR GARV......!!!!!!!!

glamour_girl thumbnail

Garv just wants to interfere in Kumud and Kshitij's happy life and by the way Anoli and Gold111, I 100% agree with you lot.

KSHITIJ + KUMUD= ❤️ LOVE

GARV + KUMUD=    💔BROKEN HEART

krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Garv has never interfered in their life....😕  In fact, when Kshitij questioned him about his love for Kumud - Garv admitted that he loved her while she loved Kshitij!  He could have broken the marriage at that moment, but, no, he didn't!!!!!  And not once has he met her or spoken to her after that!  I cannot understand how he is selfish!

Well, I wish Garv and Kumud were more selfish and gotten together.....but Kumud is too sensitive! lolzzzz😭

haha.....Nakul might even fall for Kali, but Kali won't!!! lolzzz.....and Nakul might also fall for KUMUD! 😉 Either way, I hope Kshitij and Kumud break up and she gets back to her true love Garv!👏

LostBoyz940 thumbnail
I don't know why people are saying Garv is selfish during the wedding he went to both of them and congratulated them and thats not selfish.And before the wedding when Kshitij heard the tape of Garv saying he loves Kumud he told Kshitij that he didint right at that moment Garv could of said yes he does love Kumud and Kshitij and Kumud wouldint of gotten married.
Anoli thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

GARV IS NICE!!!

KSHITIJ & KUMUD 4EVAA!!!

GARV CANT BE KUMUD'S COZ HE CARES A BIG DAMM!!!

KSHITIJ & KUMUD

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX