did u watch the tsunami relief show

damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
uhhh Godd!!!
did ne1 watch the show
hussain dances well πŸ‘ as usual
but wht was wrong with him.. tun lag raha tha πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› hehe neway he looked really gud

n that ruchi thingy πŸ˜† that was funny
i liked it πŸ˜›

uhh n abha was also there πŸ˜† wasnt looking as bad as she looks in kumkum πŸ˜› 😳
at the end when every1 came on the stage n danced at that tsunami song abha was standing behind hussain
there hussain also danced with sharadha(krishna of krishna arjun)

umm.. whtelse related to kumkum
cant remember plz correct me if im wrong newhere 😳 😊
tc all!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

damsel111 thumbnail
uhh yeah i missed out on the first bit of the show my sis told me there was an interview bit of hussain did ne1 watch it plz update it for me
thanx 😊
shabzz123 thumbnail
On which channel was it coming ? i am so sad i didnt get to see my su dancing .. πŸ˜’ who else was there in the show ? Can anyone plzz upload the dance of hussain so that ppl who didnt see it or dont have the channel can see .😊
damsel111 thumbnail
awww its so sad
didnt u c that post of zara saying hussain on sony show
it has been posted since 2 days didnt u check it...
damsel111 thumbnail
hussain danced on "janu mere jaan main tere qurban main tera tu mere jane sara hindustan" with dimple(she played piya in shagun)do u remeber that sumit sang the same song for kumkum during antakshari they played in their last picnic πŸ˜ƒ
he danced on this other song to "aja soniye" from mujhse shaddi keroge here also he dances with dimple

he also partcipated with all others while shaan was singing "its the time to disco"
shabzz123 thumbnail
yaar y dont i have SONY <NOT FAIR> 😭😭
zara29 thumbnail

i too watch hussainz performance ,it was just awsum!!!!he was looking sssoooo hottttttπŸ˜› πŸ˜›in blach shirt while dancing on song"aja soneye" but so sad i couldn't watch his dance on its the time to disco!!!πŸ˜•

hey damsel i saw his interview at the beginning of the show,well there was nothing special  a man named SHAHRUKH BATLIWALA[don't exactly remember the name] asked hussain[ as hussain was going 4 rehersal at that time so he was in a hurry& that man stopped himbut hussain wanted to escape from there bcoz he later told that he has to do a lot of rehersals still],.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  how was he[hussain] feeling while talking to that man[he was actually joking with hussain]so hussain with a mischevious smile said that "im feeling very bad while talking to u"

then he said in a serious mood that"" its gr88 that the whole industry has gathered there 4 such a noble cause,basically we hav been planning 4 such a show 4 tsunami victims for many days ,& 2day we got the opportunity to do something for the sufferers""[sorry i don't exactly remember wat he said but tried my best to write all wat he said}  ok!

😊

damsel111 thumbnail
hey thanx so much zara

n know wht guys all the actors/singers/dancers every1 they all did this for free they didnt charge a single penny n im so so happy to know that our fav actor hussain is a part of this v all luv u hussain
zara29 thumbnail
yah  our HUSSAIN is the best!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›,so we can say that he is a real sumeet! **an ideal man**πŸ˜›