Shower scene!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Indu is such funny character. 

The shower scene was tooo good. Please share your views about where you think Indu is heading?? and twhat did you all think of the shower scene...what do you make out of it (for e.g did you find it cute/ annoying/ entertaining/funny/ best scene ever etc)  

He seems to be overwhelmed by Sanchi especially by her name LOL!!!
All sorts of emotions showed on his face. He was shy/happy/excited!!!
And the way he integrated her name into what ever he was singing or praying about, while having a shower...was sooo cute and once again really entertaining (funny). 

Edited by survi035 - 28 December 2011 at 8:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ppsdsweet7863canuck-umz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shower scene!" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MirchiQueen

MirchiQueen

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Sanchi JI mathur...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035canuck-umz

M1s5_5unsh1n3

IF-Rockerz

M1s5_5unsh1n3

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Indu was really funny ROFL 

he was looking damn cute when he said" sanchi Ji mathur "LOL he was blushing like a girl LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035Mo710canuck-umz

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5

Indu was really funny ROFL 

he was looking damn cute when he said" sanchi Ji mathur "LOL he was blushing like a girl LOL

Indu's character is growing on me I have to say! Plz vote for the couple name of Indu and Sanchi!Big smile

He is already lattoo over Sanchi as is Abhimanyu then maybe Prabal too! Yet Indu singh is the one for Sanchi in the long term!Wink

sweet7863canuck-umz

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Eeek I didn't post on this thread. I couldn't stop laughing at Indu in the shower. He loves her for sure, fell in love at first sight. Her name is stuck on his tongue and everything he did was only about her. Indu just makes me laugh I love how he goes from being this dangerous looking thug to this puppy when he thinks about Sanchi, his face totally transforms.

I am just hoping he comes up with more mantras like that

Edited by canuck-umz - 29 December 2011 at 1:51pm

sweet7863survi035

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Heheh!! yeah, me too. I was cracking up how he seem to integrate her name soo well. Hes in love with her name (and i agree with whoever mentioned him blushing while thinking about Sanchi). 

Thug to Puppy (EXACTLY)!!!
He was wanting to meet Sanchi so bad in order to teach her a lesson...and than... all of the sudden, she turns into Sanchi-ji! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.