Page 2 Page 2

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
She has no sense and is completely lacking in manners

The way she treats her hubby and lacks faith in her kids is sad

yes she loves her children...but her expression of love is a bit scary

And do these women not have inlaws?  The focus is completely on the two sisters...do the husbands not have siblings or parents?  where are they?

I know the show only focuses on the sisters but the exclusion of the husbands family on both sides is a bit weird

Wonder if Lucky Ji will have an affair out of frustration or leave Sweety Ji?

He looks sad but also like he will erupt soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritapatilpatilNaina007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sweety Ji is crazy" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

100prabh

Goldie

100prabh

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

I agree with you but sweety ji is just a bit scared she doesnt want the same to happen to her children that happened to her hubby after all which parent would want their child to fail!!

I just think Sweety ji just cares too much for her children and their education.

This show has just started it will take time to introduce more characters and change the storyline!!! so just wait and watch to see wats in store!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
i think she is worried about her kids future which is fine but she definitely is getting too much...like rocky is smart himself and is getting good marks and is responsible and not lazy like raavi or weak in studies like ginny so i think she should let him study as he wants and focus more on ginny...the way she disrespects her hubby is too much...the guys does so much all for his family...it is not his fault that he wasnt good in studies and probably didnt have anybody to help him either but he was smart and motivated enough to make a good living and great business...and he motivates his kids alot ...he is their emotional support...he gives them life lessons because just books are not going to help and she needs to understand this...

another thing that surprised me was that she was pissed that the tutor went to help raavi...she knows raavi needs the help more why is she not happy...raavi's entire future career depends on this test and jeet is not able to help her...

i am not saying she is a mean character or negative..her problem is she is selfish...she wants everything for me me me

hamzanuhaSamraat_92

ashaj

IF-Sizzlerz

ashaj

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv4games

i think she is worried about her kids future which is fine but she definitely is getting too much...like rocky is smart himself and is getting good marks and is responsible and not lazy like raavi or weak in studies like ginny so i think she should let him study as he wants and focus more on ginny...the way she disrespects her hubby is too much...the guys does so much all for his family...it is not his fault that he wasnt good in studies and probably didnt have anybody to help him either but he was smart and motivated enough to make a good living and great business...and he motivates his kids alot ...he is their emotional support...he gives them life lessons because just books are not going to help and she needs to understand this...

another thing that surprised me was that she was pissed that the tutor went to help raavi...she knows raavi needs the help more why is she not happy...raavi's entire future career depends on this test and jeet is not able to help her...

i am not saying she is a mean character or negative..her problem is she is selfish...she wants everything for me me me
@ red i agree with u in these pointsEmbarrassed but ginny is in 8 th std so she does't focus on ginny for time being were else rocky is having is exam the next week which is imp for its board exam so she little worried

@ blue she was not pissed with the tutior went to help raavi but she was angry that pinky did't tell her & her dad did't help her in finding tutionWink
 @ bold yes she is selfish but not for her but for her childrenSmile every mom is selfish in thisWinkLOL

but felt bad for lucky jiOuch

Samraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Cant say dat she is crazy bt I agree she cares too much 4 her children's study nd all.. just not liking her behaviuor towards lucky G.. i thought dat Cv's will let Sweety G realize her mistake dat she is not giving any importance to her husband nd disrespecting him unintentionally bt dunno y they r not doing dat..Ouch

I hope soon she will realize her mistake..!!!Ouch

ashaj

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
She's quite strict, but she's like any desi mum. I didn't like the way she talked to the tuition teacher about her husband, though. He's her husband, not some neighbour she's gossiping about.

hamzanuhaSamraat_92

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by Luv4games

@ red i agree with u in these pointsEmbarrassed but ginny is in 8 th std so she does't focus on ginny for time being were else rocky is having is exam the next week which is imp for its board exam so she little worried

@ blue she was not pissed with the tutior went to help raavi but she was angry that pinky did't tell her & her dad did't help her in finding tutionWink
 @ bold yes she is selfish but not for her but for her childrenSmile every mom is selfish in thisWinkLOL

but felt bad for lucky jiOuch

i am not sure why she was pissed with her sis or dad since pinky told her that their dad found a tutor for raavi...it was a coincidence that he was the same teacher...plus their dad doesnt know that rocky lost his tutor...raavi is in more trouble right now...i get that all mothers are selfish but arent nieces like a daughter and isnt their education important too..i thinks sweety is too selfish more than the normal range

ashaj

IF-Sizzlerz

ashaj

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

i am not sure why she was pissed with her sis or dad since pinky told her that their dad found a tutor for raavi...it was a coincidence that he was the same teacher...plus their dad doesnt know that rocky lost his tutor...raavi is in more trouble right now...i get that all mothers are selfish but arent nieces like a daughter and isnt their education important too..i thinks sweety is too selfish more than the normal range
[/QUOTE]
@ red niece r like daughter but not daughterEmbarrassed its a normal range i have see fights takes place due to their children
 @ blue yes that why she got angry that her dad did't help her so her next angry will be her sis because her dad helped her sis not her it happens in my house also so their is no big dealSmile

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top