Remix

ranveer and sumit ahuja

ankitagoel thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

will ranveer be able to take revenge from sumit?

i think ranveer will be able to take the revenge😡 from sumit ahuja that is tiya's dad.👏....i think when tiya gets to know abt this she will be going to support ranveer bcoz she also dont like her father😕...as his father has not told her abt her mom.....lets see what hap

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pretty_woman thumbnail
I dont think that Tia will support Ranveer. In fact, I am quite sure that she will be really hurt when she comes to know about Ranveer's mission and will think that he only used her. That scene would certainly be quite entertaining.
dia_india thumbnail
well! guys ive heard that in the original version of remix sumit ahuja will say no to tia's love with ranveer and tia and ranveer elope together which will result in the birth of a child and then they will revive as a music band and achieve success in life actually working part time and all sorts of disturbences in life.....well! that may happen...whoi knows except shrishti behl arya.....
dia_india thumbnail

this may be a bit stupid to hear that tia will have a child but that happened in the original version of remix that is ...'rebel the way'.... its true

Love''sAngel thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i think ranveer will spill the beans 2 every1. then may be it will be cleared that sumit ahuja was not responsible afterall. and then they will suceed in the band and live happliy ever after.😃
rosa thumbnail
please tell me something abt "rebel and the way"
kashish_venkat thumbnail
YEAH PLZZZZZ TELL ME ABOUT THE REAL VERSION OF REMIX
natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey u guys can also know the story of remix rite from the beginning iv posted it under the subject "remix episode 1 onwards" .. hope u like it
dolly11 thumbnail
i agree with ankit.......tia will support him but not b'coz she hates her father but b'coz she loves ranvir
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Now I don't think so that will happen.