sachin sharma

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
Sachin Sharma back with Aroona Irani's new show

Sachin Sharma last seen in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii as Krishna and as Vedant inTumhari Disha has been roped in by Aroona Irani to play the lead opposite Pallavi Kulkarni for her new show tentatively titled Aaj Phir Jeene Ki Tamanna Hai for Sony.

Sachin Sharma: All set to play Aryan

"I play Aryan in the show. It's a very different character and people have not seen me in this look. It's a family drama and there will be a love track between me and Pallavi in the show. The story moves with the lady (Pallavi Kulkarni) dealing with her problems but in a different manner. I am sure that viewers will look forward to my new character," says Sachin who is currently only shooting for the Aroona Irani's show and had opted out of CID Special Bureau in December.

The show is likely to go on air by June and is expected to be a one hour weekly. It has a host of talented actors like Nikkhil Arya, Kiran Kumar, Himanshi Chowdhury besides Aroona Irani herself in the show. Sachin is considering a few Bhojpuri film offers and wants to take up a daily soap soon.

Sources tell us that Aaj Phir...will be a love triangle of sorts (between Pallavi Kulkarni, Sachin Sharma and Nikkhil Arya), so much like the Aroona Irani shows in the past.

Posted: 17 years ago
Thank you, but article has been already posted. :)