Users

Frequent Posters

sweet.priyanka thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanks.. I am happy that u like the pics 😊
amritafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh they r awesome and frm the no. of pics u have posted i can make out how big fan u r of amrita rao
sweet.priyanka thumbnail
Yess She is really Cute and Naughty .. Like her a lot 😊
amritafan thumbnail
Anuj Saxena is mighty disappointed with Amrita Rao's refusal to do his film. While he's considering a lot of other girls, some insist that he is planning to approach Madhuri Dixit next!

--
Anuj Saxena seems to be badly bitten by the Bollywood bug. Although he made his Bollywood debut long back in a film that's best forgotten, Sameer Malkan's 'Lips' was to be his Bollywood launch pad. The film has been completed long back. In fact, if we remember right, the maker even threw a party last year to mark the completion of the film. But so far, there's no news about the release of the film. There are no tentative dates too! In the meanwhile Anuj moved on!
He busied himself with his television serials and consolidated his position on the small screen. Anuj also launched Maverick, his production company. Maverick's first television show, 'Khiladi No 1' is on air on Zee Smile. Maverick has also made more than ten ad films, the most prominent ones being 'Tiger Balm', 'A.M. P.M. Mouthwash' and 'Fair One' already on air. Maverick Productions is doing a host of programming for 'The Fair One Film fare Awards 2005', which is being sponsored by Anuj's Pharma company, Elder harmaceuticals.
But like they say, the big screen always beckons an actor. Maverick is soon to launch its first feature film. Anuj has been on the lookout for a heroine for the film. Some knew that he was keen on signing Amrita Rao for the female lead. Recently he was spotted at Film City where she was shooting for 'Vivaah'. But unfortunately for Anuj, Amrita has refused to work in his film. The reason we heard was, 'Although she liked the script, she was skeptical about working with a new production house especially when the director too is a newcomer'. The film has a woman director, who we hear, is also suggesting that Anuj himself plays the male lead. Amrita on the other hand is said to have insisted on Abhishek Bachchan or Hrithik Roshan opposite her. When this sounded unreasonable to Anuj, he decided to leave things at that.
Amrita is selective about films and if you ignore her flop disastrous debut, they've all been good banner films- Tips Films' 'Legend of Bhagat Singh', & 'Ishq Vishk', Gaurang Doshi's 'Deewar', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Main Hoon Na', Ashok Thakeria-Indra Kumar's 'Masti', and 'John Mathew Mathan's 'Shikhar'. We've intentionally left out Mahesh Manjrekar's 'Life Ho To Aisi', for reasons known to all. Her forthcoming films include Ashok Thakeria-Indra Kumar's 'Pyaare Mohan' opposite Viveik Oberoi, and Sooraj Bharjatya's 'Vivaah' opposite Shahid Kapoor. So Amrita's refusal to do Anuj's film doesn't come as a surprise to us.
Someone has even suggested to Anuj that he approach Madhuri Dixit for the role as she is on the lookout for meaty roles. So now if you spot Anuj sipping coffee with Madhuri and deep in conversation with her, you know what's happening
Edited by amritafan - 18 years ago
inaanki thumbnail
I want to join, too.
I just love her cute face.
amritafan, who is Anuj saxena that the above article mentions? Is it abhay from kkusum?
shahidlover24 thumbnail
I think that is Abhay 😕
lilyrosey thumbnail
here's some siggys of amrita rao that i found 😊

amritafan thumbnail
thx a lot.ya he is abhay frm kusum
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haila!
amrita ka fanclub aur muche pata nai 😕 😕

well can i join!!
i love her acting her face and her smile 😛
am yust pagal of here 😛
can i join?? 😳

love ashii,

Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Haai plies anwser the qz
wey ur fan of amrita?? 😉

love ashii

------------------------------------------------------

Wy do you like amrita?:
Whats the special thing that you like of here?
Whats know you abt here?
Witch film is the best of here?
How do you became her fan?
Best wishes to her are
Witch pic do you like of her?
Best jodi ?(like zayed,shahid srk ect)?