Name: Amrita Rao

Birthday: 17th June ????

E-mail: [email protected]

Turn-ons: Impeccable behaviour with women

Turn-offs: Selfish behaviour

Car in school: I did not need one cos' i walked to school

Car today: Mitsubishi Lancer

Favourite TV show: I love all Sajid Khan shows

I lie sometimes: when i am in bed, haha. But seriously, they are usually white lies to avoid hurting someone or to my mum when she worries unecessarily.

Memorable moments: The day my first film Ishq Vishk released. It took a bumper opening and I went to the theatres with Shahid Kapoor and Ken Ghosh. The audience response was so positive and overwhelming, it was unforgettable.

Philosophy of life: Life is short and sweet, so make others happy and never let anyone down.

Secret ambition: I've led such a protected life that a holiday in Venice on my own would be fun.

On a blind date I'd go out with:Brad Pitt. Please Jennifer Aniston, may I?

If i were a burglar I'd steal: the hearts of my audiece.

I'd like to be reborn as: A social worker. I would like to do something for mentally challenged individuals. Maybe I will do so in this life itself.

Allergies: Snobbish people

Favourite drink: Nariyal Paani

What I am terrified of: doing a bad job in a film and letting my fans down.

Favourite Book: Chitra Bannerfi's Arranged Marriage

One role I'd give my left arm for: I would not name a role that has already been done by someone. I want to do a role that others would give their left arm for!

Posted: 18 years ago

Filmographpy!

Year Movie Cast
2002 Ab Ke Baras Amrita Rao
2002 Legend of Bhagat Singh Ajay Devgan, Sushant Singh
2003 Ishq Vishk Shahid Kapoor, Amrita Rao
2004 Main Hoon Na Shah Rukh Khan, Zayed Khan, Amrita Rao, Sushmita Sen, Sunil Shetty
2004 Deewar Akshaye Khanna, Amrita Rao, Amitabh Bachchan, Sanjay Dutt
2004 Masti Amrita Rao - Vivek Oberio, Aaftab Shivdasani- Tara Sharma, Ritesh Deshmukh - Genelia D'souza, Ajay Devgan - Lara Dutta

Name:

Amrita Rao

Claim to fame:

Model and actress. Has three films to her credit, Ab Ke Baras, Legend of Bhagat Singh and Ishq Vishk.

How Net savvy are you? What would you rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10?

I am quite Net savvy. I usually log on once in a week, check my email, my site and then I reply to my fan mail. Though, when I am feeling lazy, I get my sister to check my email for me.?

?

How did you hooked onto the Net?

I began surfing in 1999. We had a connection where one could surf the Net via the TV. But that flopped and ever since I've been using my PC at home. I use it mostly to chat with my cousins abroad now or email them.

?

What did you use the Net recently for?

Recently, I updated my site with new pictures. I got the site as a gift from my father and uncle who made it when my first movie was released. I quite love the emails that I get. Especially when I have lawyers and other professionals writing in to me!

?

Your idea of a perfect Web site?

My site! I think it has everything I would need. Though I would like to put in more movie clips, update it everyday with information about my shoots and other assignments that I am doing.

?

Ever been ego-surfing?

Yes, I do that quite often. And I think it's a lot of fun. The only thing I sometimes realise is how negative people can be, without even knowing you. That is weird!

?

What would you like to learn to do on the Net?

I'd love to download music more often. But I think, this whole concept of chatting with strangers and not knowing who they are fascinates me. I also wonder would someone ever believe me if I told them that I was Amrita Rao. They would probably turn around and say, "And, I am Madhuri Dixit."

?

What do you like most about the Internet?

Everyone is so easily accessible. I am in touch with fans and can get feedback about my film almost immediately!

?

What do you hate about the Internet?

It's slow sometimes and also so addictive.

?

One celebrity you would like to chat online with?

Aamir Khan. He's the best actor we have around and I simply would love to talk to him.

?

If the Internet didn't exist, you would be...

A bit isolated.

thanks for the info and pics neeluπŸ˜›

Originally posted by missspriyaaa

For Amrita'z fanz :)

thanks once again😳