Neelu.RoX thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Kandy Fan Club!

Kandy from Kandy Floss, gossips about everybody anywhere. And gets the scoop for us day and night! So its time to gossip about her!

Members:

Neelu.RoX

Sweet_kp

missspriya

So Whose in?πŸ˜›

Edited by Neelu.RoX - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jia thumbnail
oooo i like her...im in:)

that reminds me...im gonna watch the show. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
missspriyaaa thumbnail
ahhahahah.. Khair dii... u r gettin behind with the episodes.. πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜›   πŸ˜†

I'm innnnnnnnn :D
Jia thumbnail

Originally posted by: missspriyaaa

ahhahahah.. Khair dii... u r gettin behind with the episodes.. πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜›   πŸ˜†

I'm innnnnnnnn :D

i just watched twoπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

missspriyaaa thumbnail
loll.. Gotta catch up miss Khair jii!! πŸ˜†

OoO.. Neelu.. for the memberz.. can u plz write "missspriyaa" instead of "MisssPriya" πŸ˜›   πŸ˜† Thnx :D
Neelu.RoX thumbnail

loll.. Gotta catch up miss Khair jii!! πŸ˜†

OoO.. Neelu.. for the memberz.. can u plz write "missspriyaa" instead of "MisssPriya" πŸ˜›   πŸ˜† Thnx :D

πŸ˜†sorry priyaπŸ˜ƒ

missspriyaaa thumbnail
Aww.. dont worry bout it hun.. but lol.. can u make it "missspriyaaa" with like 3 a's & 3 s's.. sorry i wrote 2 a's instead of 3.. πŸ˜›   πŸ˜† *gosh priya.. u r soo picky* πŸ˜†
Jia thumbnail

Aww.. dont worry bout it hun.. but lol.. can u make it "missspriyaaa" with like 3 a's & 3 s's.. sorry i wrote 2 a's instead of 3.. πŸ˜›   πŸ˜† *gosh priya.. u r soo picky* πŸ˜†

ahem, khair repeats what priya saidπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...actually im picky too.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† change it to her user id plzπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ with the exact number of S's and A'sπŸ˜›πŸ˜³

missspriyaaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_kp

ahem, khair repeats what priya saidπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...actually im picky too.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† change it to her user id plzπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ with the exact number of S's and A'sπŸ˜›πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† eggjactliee!