Update: Wednesday, April 19th 2006

~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey u guys .. here is the full update of Wed april 19th..

Mandira enters in a a cute outfilt from arabian night with arabic people lolll😆.... 😃...

so lets start😃..

i am gonna color code the amount so u can know if its green,yellow or red zone.. also i am doin something new.. beside the no deal i have a thumb down... and if its deal i ll have a thumb up..

Today the question was : 1)20 Logo se poocha ke jab woh t.v. pe remix videos dekhte hai to unhye kya acha lagta hai?.. option a-SUNDER KANYAE and option b-REMIX GAANA. the right answer is a😊

The comp is gonna choose 1 and he is ASHUTOSH (the new cutie😳 he wants to open a paralytic center where he will offer free treatment..😃..he wants to then fulfill his dreams for film making..if he wins 1 crore😃..Mandira asks ASHUTOSH to choose his box..and he wants breifcase #6(its his lucky number..6 because its his 6th episode, he was born in 6th and he was in ICU 5 times in room #6😕) Good luck to him..😊

ROUND 1 (6 BOXES)

BOX#1- 75 Lacs😕**bad start**

BOX#2- 2500

BOX#3- 1000

BOX#4- 10

BOX#5- 7500

BOX#6- 2 Lacs

**he talks like as if he is drunk but he is so cuteeeeee😳**

Bank offer IS 2 Lacs NO DEAL👎🏼 **he asks all audience to clap for him lol😆..but 1 thing his right hand doesnt work..because of an accident**

ROUND 2 (3 BOXES)

BOX#1- 250

BOX#2- 500

BOX#3- 1 Crore😭 **he sings sapna toota hai to dil kabhi dukta hai han thora dard hua par chalta hai**

Bank offer IS 1.60 Lacs. NO DEAL👎🏼

ROUND 3 (3 BOXES)

BOX#1- 4 Lacs

BOX#2- 25 Paise😆(his smile is so cute😛)

BOX#3- chlore-mint😃**finally**good round😃

Bank offer IS 5 Lacs  NO DEAL👎🏼

ROUND 4 (3 BOXES)

BOX#1- 3 Lacs

**sameer gave him 3 lucky chinese coins from feng-shui**

BOX#2- 50,000(sameer guessed it right)

BOX#3- 50 Lacs😕

Bank offer IS 3.60 Lacs. NO DEAL👎🏼

~~his mom calls...and advices him to say deal and ashu is like u know mom i never listen to u so he says no deal~~mandira asks him about his gf...and he says his relationship is on stand by mode lol😆...but he says baby gal(his gf) that i love u ..come back and he starts cryin omg😭**

Round 5 (3 boxes)**

BOX#1- 1 Lac

BOX#2- 25 Lacseveryones cryin😭

BOX#3- 10,000😃

Bank offer IS 2.60 LacsNODEAL👎🏼

ROUND 6: (2 BOXES)

BOX#1- 5000😃

BOX#2- 10 Lacs😭 everyones cryin omg...😭

Bank offer is 1 Lac NO DEAL👎🏼(he says he is not scared to loose...and he knows he will win 5 Lacs..hope so)

kkk... last 2 boxes one has 100 and one has 5 Lacs... ok mandira opens Ashu's box...

ROUND 7: (last 2 BOXES)

Ashutosh's BOX has........ 5 Lacs(yayyyyyyy😃😃😃)thank god😃**he kisses the ground..omg well deserved one........**

So other BOX has 100😃

**anyways.. end of today's episode...not a great day today for Ashutosh..but he played very bravely till the end and is taking home well deserved 5 Lacs hope he fulfills all his wishes soon...  hope u like my update.. post ur comments...tc😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
omg no one read ma update and its not even sticky omgggg 😭
richi4sonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for your update, and u doing very good job.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
🤗 Aww henna please do not cry. I did not see it hence delay in making the sticky. Sorry about that. this was a good episode.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx henna for the wonderful update
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks henna...it was a nice episode!
Ammrita thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great Update HENNA! well done 😊