Rules! - Read before posting! *Updated* - Page 4

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by sujupanta

I agree with everything but I still don't understand what are we supposed to do in the fan club section?? Plz reply. 😊

Well...basically it's a topic where you post about one celebrity....latest interviews, pictures, etc.😊

thanx but i agree wit angie...
I will agree with what ever rules have been made for this section but i just wanted to write down my thoughts on the chatting part in the club.
I agree that a celebrity club is meant to discuss celebrities but saying hi and bye should be acceptable.
Even when we go for a strict business meeting its a common courtesy to shake hands and say hello and when leaving u say the good byes,i think the same way these common courtsies should be allowed in the forum too.

When we talk to a person for like months naturally a bond is formed and sometimes some conversation might occur which might not be related to the celebrities.
I think if such conversations are just limited to a post or two they should be ignored.

These r just my thoughts and views and i request the mods not to take any offence to this or should not be looked upon as any kind of rebellion on my part.I would rather withdraw from my club than break any rules of this section.
thankyou 😊
hey true.....bt saying a hi is ok na....n welcuming a member

well thnks 4 the rules 😛
Posted: 14 years ago
One question plz :

I know there's a thread about "Twitter" but is it possible to create a topic about a specific person who tweets to BW celebs with witty and funny tweets?

It's about making a funny and relmaxing topic --- That person writes tweets to the whole BW's who's who...

So Can I create this topic or just stick to the Twitter regular thread?