Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Jeet versus Lucky

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Frankly for me there is nothing to compare.

Jeet is a friendly and understanding father who can be strict and jovial according to the situation...Lucky is a sweet dad who just dont want his kids in pain...spongy dad..LOL

Jeet is loving hubby and discusses everything with her...except kabhi kabhi he forgets...LOL...Lucky is such a sweet hubby n quite romantic too...n his wifey knows everything even if he hidesLOLLOLLOL

Jeet is unhappy that even being so educated he is not able to give tutions to his own daughter...Lucky is feeling guilty that he could not complete his degree as he felt bad with Sweetys words which she didnt intend to hurt him as she just said them in flowEmbarrassed

Summary:        Educated or not ...troubles will definitely knock ur doorLOLLOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MrinmoyeNaina007BubblyRhamzanuhaBingeserialwatcher16Angel-likeDevilashajSamraat_92Shwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeet versus Lucky" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pooja05

IF-Sizzlerz

Pooja05

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
yes, there is nothing to compare between jeet and lucky...both are unique personality which is different...i love both of them...both are good fathers and husband and want the best for their kids...sweetyji is too sweet and strict and i love her strict nature...i love this show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashaj-Nightingale-Samraat_92

Mrinmoye

Mrinmoye

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Yeah,I agree...Smile

Jeet & Lucky G both have different personalities but they are very good friends.Thumbs Up  They take suggestions from each other  when they fall in any dilemma.Clap  And one day  Lucky G said to Jeet, "I am your elder brother" (so sweet Lucky G) Embarrassed.

I really love their relationship & both of them too...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Very true..ClapLOLROFL

-Nightingale-

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
@Naz- Smile 

I like Lucky ji. He's a friendly dad just like a kid. Smile 

Samraat_92

100prabh

Goldie

100prabh

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

I AGREE THERE IS NOTHING TO COMPARE!!!!

BOTH JEET ND LUCKY SHARE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP, ITS REALLY SWEET!!!!!!

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top