bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey sspians who wants to see exact scene from promo of this week. the way they show in promo i am waiting for that scene and i want it to happen exactly as seen in promo. warna promo banane ka kya faayda if not shown in serial๐Ÿ˜† how many of you want to see press like button and comment on here. and rank is down so comments jitne doge rank utni upar jaaye gi๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobby1810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really cannot wait to see Rajpreet together.  โค๏ธReally miss them.  This is the only show I enjoy watching as it was different.  So Let us hope it will happen soon and we get a romantic rajpreet scene to end this year and to bring the new year. Edited by Bobby1810 - 12 years ago
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Im jus waiting for that promo chunni scene in the eps...its better Cvs start giving us more n more cuteee romantic Rajpreet scenes in further epsiodes
.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I'm very exited to see chunni secen <3 .. I miss their romantic secnes..
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰ If Cvs understand ki TRPs is jodi ko saath rakhne aur inke romance se hi badhegi toh hum sabki manokaamna puri hogi. Waise I think everyone is waiting to see the promo scene in epi in its exact nature and form and after that to see Rajpreet standing together against the NA-SKA jodi. Kaash Cvs hamaare saare posts padhen aur hame yehi den and not some other corny track
Angleicq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea, I am really eager to see the eexact  promo scene, However it is ok to just Rajpreeto

I am  okay with, not seeing NA in the picture,
as long as Rajpreeto together I am ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š
madhubansen thumbnail
its such a looong time since rajpreet romance...

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am dying to see as well... Infact I always watch what Preeto and RB are wearing to see if that scene comes ๐Ÿ˜Š