Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Ämïr khåñ & MµhåmmêÐ ålï(Cpg1, mre added) (Page 5)

zara_123 Senior Member
zara_123
zara_123

Joined: 20 February 2006
Posts: 562

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
im zara
im from LA
im 19
student at college
but part time dance teacher
i love amir khan n haroon his lil bruva
mwah
big up amirz fanz luv ya loads

lil miz IF-Dazzler
lil miz
lil miz

Joined: 27 October 2005
Posts: 4911

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anon

Hey guys,

I love amir khan as well, n love watching him box, i loved him especially at the olympics, i watched his every fight...................LOL 

Anyway hope to join the amir khan club if you lot will have me.........LOL

hey hun,.....off course ur more than welcme 2 join usWink

lil miz IF-Dazzler
lil miz
lil miz

Joined: 27 October 2005
Posts: 4911

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by wildchild

well i was tinking seein as derz only a few of us on dis site we cn try 2 get 2 know each oda mre

so we should tell each oda obout or selves

what do u lot tink

gr8 idea asha

Name:Kiran
Age:14 (gonna b 15 soon)
D.O.B: 17/07/1991

Location:uk/bimingham

hobby:playing sport...eg basketball,watching boxing,shopping
fav boxers:aww Amir Khan off course, & Muhammed Ali, im der #1 fan!!!

fav indian drama:kyph
fav actor/ress: srk khan & kajol
fav drinks:
coke, coke,coke and mre COKE!!

 



 



Edited by lil miz - 22 April 2006 at 3:21pm
zara_123 Senior Member
zara_123
zara_123

Joined: 20 February 2006
Posts: 562

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
awww kiran
hw u doin
ma lil angel
guess wat my jobz a hit n i luv it
............................................
missin u yaar
mwah tk care of ur self ok?!!!
lil miz IF-Dazzler
lil miz
lil miz

Joined: 27 October 2005
Posts: 4911

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zara_123

awww kiran
hw u doin
ma lil angel
guess wat my jobz a hit n i luv it
............................................
missin u yaar
mwah tk care of ur self ok?!!!

aww...hey zara sweetyHug...im doin  fine jaan,how r u hun? missing u lodzzzzz 2 sweety, and awww im soo happy 2 hear dat ur enjoying u self at ur wrk placeEmbarrassed.....aww...hun luvvvvvvvvvvv ya soo much...Hug

 



Edited by lil miz - 22 April 2006 at 4:02pm
Uk_Princez IF-Dazzler
Uk_Princez
Uk_Princez

Joined: 04 February 2006
Posts: 4209

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Name: Irrum
age:16
fav boxer:uuuuummmmmmmmm NOT amir khan only kidin
hobbies: watching tv and starin at fit lads..lolz
fav indian drama: kyph
fav actor: JOHN......SO FIT
wildchild Goldie
wildchild
wildchild

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 1354

Posted: 23 April 2006 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zara_123

im zara
im from LA
im 19
student at college
but part time dance teacher
i love amir khan n haroon his lil bruva
mwah
big up amirz fanz luv ya loads

 

hw did u find out about amir khan 4om LA??

wildchild Goldie
wildchild
wildchild

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 1354

Posted: 23 April 2006 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lil miz

Originally posted by wildchild

well i was tinking seein as derz only a few of us on dis site we cn try 2 get 2 know each oda mre

so we should tell each oda obout or selves

what do u lot tink

gr8 idea asha

Name:Kiran
Age:14 (gonna b 15 soon)
D.O.B: 17/07/1991

Location:uk/bimingham

hobby:playing sport...eg basketball,watching boxing,shopping
fav boxers:aww Amir Khan off course, & Muhammed Ali, im der #1 fan!!!

fav indian drama:kyph
fav actor/ress: srk khan & kajol
fav drinks:
coke, coke,coke and mre COKE!!

 



 

 

who can blame ya coke iss da best drink eva

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
"My Name is Khan"(Promo for a Promo added)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Zareena   Replies: 1194   Views: 36186

Zareena 1194 36186 19 December 2009 at 8:02am by Zareena
bhool bhulaiyaa f.c - sigs added

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: -Divyaa-   Replies: 86   Views: 13106

-Divyaa- 86 13106 26 November 2009 at 11:05am by -Divyaa-
**Sonu Niigam Fanclub**-Pics added

Author: IsabellaCullen   Replies: 6   Views: 3243

IsabellaCullen 6 3243 17 August 2009 at 7:25am by -Frozen-
*Indraneil FC* WEBSITE ADDED Pg 1 DO C IT

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29

Author: Nishtha   Replies: 225   Views: 14910

Nishtha 225 14910 31 May 2009 at 12:07pm by Siddhi_
OX.JLS³.OX |Vidz Added //STAND BY EM!!!!/

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: RonaldoLover7   Replies: 1198   Views: 32171

RonaldoLover7 1198 32171 07 December 2008 at 11:17am by RonaldoLover7

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index