Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Ämïr khåñ & MµhåmmêÐ ålï(Cpg1, mre added) (Page 143)

wildchild Goldie
wildchild
wildchild

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 1354

Posted: 18 January 2007 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Uk_Princez

Originally posted by wildchild

MY EXAMS R OVA YESSSSS!!!!!! lol
every1 k?

hey hunni...glad ur exams r ove..hope u did well

so how u bin?

yeh lol so xcited der ova yep so do i pray 4 me!!!!!!

ive been ok but im betta nw dat ill hve mre time 2 CHILL Big smile

wildchild Goldie
wildchild
wildchild

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 1354

Posted: 18 January 2007 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lil miz

Originally posted by wildchild

MY EXAMS R OVA YESSSSS!!!!!! lol
every1 k?


aww..thats gr8, how did they go???

bio n chem were lil hard but economics was good Big smilei just hpe i do well

wildchild Goldie
wildchild
wildchild

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 1354

Posted: 18 January 2007 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Celina7

Originally posted by lil miz

Originally posted by Celina7

Avatar

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOL ya i dun like da hw part either.. which countz as da learnn part ya.. but i AGREEEClap



lol innit... join the crew mateLOL

thanx lolz u mite wanna join diz den...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=470236

LOLEmbarrassed plz ur welcome derWink

lol i was suprised wen i saw dat i love school i was tinkin oh god we had a bod in our fanclub lol just ignore im chattin da upmost shit at da minute lol

Uk_Princez IF-Dazzler
Uk_Princez
Uk_Princez

Joined: 04 February 2006
Posts: 4209

Posted: 20 January 2007 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

amir might work in bollywood movies Ouch
check out the article below

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------

BOXING starlet Amir Khan has revealed he has turned down a string of offers to star in Bollywood films.

But while the Olympic Silver medallist has said he is flattered by the approaches, he is too busy concentrating on his fledgling career in the ring.

Khan said: "I've had a few offers to appear in Bollywood movies but at the moment I'm just too busy."

But the 20-year old, who has a 100 per cent record in 10 professional bouts, including seven knockouts, did admit: "It's not something I'd rule out in the future."

Should Khan take up the offer to appear on the big screen, he wouldn't be the first sportsman to venture into the world of Bollywood.

Aussie fast bowler Brett Lee recently released a single with Bollywood legend Asha Bhosle, playing the role of a foreigner who woos an Indian girl.

In its first week of being on sale, the single had raced to No4 in the Indian charts.

Lee also features in the video for the single and says he has "about a dozen offers on the table for roles in Bollywood movies".

the sun



Edited by Uk_Princez - 20 January 2007 at 12:54pm
Uk_Princez IF-Dazzler
Uk_Princez
Uk_Princez

Joined: 04 February 2006
Posts: 4209

Posted: 20 January 2007 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Aaawww check dish video out..
amir looks hot!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3760364966487828916 &hl=en-GB
lil miz IF-Dazzler
lil miz
lil miz

Joined: 27 October 2005
Posts: 4911

Posted: 20 January 2007 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Celina7

Originally posted by lil miz

Originally posted by Celina7

Avatar

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOL ya i dun like da hw part either.. which countz as da learnn part ya.. but i AGREEEClap



lol innit... join the crew mateLOL

thanx lolz u mite wanna join diz den...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=470236

LOLEmbarrassed plz ur welcome derWink



lol omggg onli if you told me b4 that u opened a club
for hw haterz, trust me i would have been the 1st one theirLOL

anywayz lol i've just joined....Big smileEmbarrassed


Edited by lil miz - 20 January 2007 at 4:31pm
lil miz IF-Dazzler
lil miz
lil miz

Joined: 27 October 2005
Posts: 4911

Posted: 20 January 2007 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Uk_Princez

Aaawww check dish video out..
amir looks hot!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3760364966487828916 &hl=en-GB


omggg irrum wussup man!!! where u finding all these things 4rm??
he look sooo gorges omgg omgg, irryy man gotta find these pix
and make a sig yo!!!!!! awwwwwwww....he looked fcuking Hot or what man
lil miz IF-Dazzler
lil miz
lil miz

Joined: 27 October 2005
Posts: 4911

Posted: 20 January 2007 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Uk_Princez

amir might work in bollywood movies Ouch
check out the article below

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------

BOXING starlet Amir Khan has revealed he has turned down a string of offers to star in Bollywood films.

But while the Olympic Silver medallist has said he is flattered by the approaches, he is too busy concentrating on his fledgling career in the ring.

Khan said: "I've had a few offers to appear in Bollywood movies but at the moment I'm just too busy."

But the 20-year old, who has a 100 per cent record in 10 professional bouts, including seven knockouts, did admit: "It's not something I'd rule out in the future."

Should Khan take up the offer to appear on the big screen, he wouldn't be the first sportsman to venture into the world of Bollywood.

Aussie fast bowler Brett Lee recently released a single with Bollywood legend Asha Bhosle, playing the role of a foreigner who woos an Indian girl.

In its first week of being on sale, the single had raced to No4 in the Indian charts.

Lee also features in the video for the single and says he has "about a dozen offers on the table for roles in Bollywood movies".

the sun



lol i dun beleive it, and wont untill amir confirms it himself..Embarrassed
lol otherwise i think this is bull....

lol irry u seriously beleive it??LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
"My Name is Khan"(Promo for a Promo added)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: Zareena   Replies: 1165   Views: 38475

Zareena 1165 38475 19 December 2009 at 8:02am by Zareena
bhool bhulaiyaa f.c - sigs added

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: -Divyaa-   Replies: 83   Views: 13874

-Divyaa- 83 13874 26 November 2009 at 11:05am by -Divyaa-
**Sonu Niigam Fanclub**-Pics added

Author: IsabellaCullen   Replies: 6   Views: 3416

IsabellaCullen 6 3416 17 August 2009 at 7:25am by -.Priya.-
*Indraneil FC* WEBSITE ADDED Pg 1 DO C IT

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Nishtha   Replies: 221   Views: 15406

Nishtha 221 15406 31 May 2009 at 12:07pm by Siddhi_
OX.JLS³.OX |Vidz Added //STAND BY EM!!!!/

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: RonaldoLover7   Replies: 1143   Views: 33193

RonaldoLover7 1143 33193 07 December 2008 at 11:11am by wida

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index