Dekha Ek Khwaab

A lot to take from tonight's episode

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Each interaction in today's episode brought out the reality of life and people.

1. JayNandini destroyed practically everything Maanyata had. It was indeed unfortunate moment for Maanyata. But if JayNandini would not have destroyed her things Maanyata would have latched on to them with her dear life forever and ever.

Those items had her stuck in past which she needed to let go.Today as she threw away the destroyed items she also let go of the past partially. Some of it will remain as a beautiful memory but will not hinder her from moving forward.

So, one is required to do way with the past in order to make space for newer things and experiences.

2. When JayNandini's Bua started her 'I empathize with you' bhaasan. The first thought that flashed in my mind was 'Here comes another so called confidante who will definitely turn around and back bite or worse still back stab.'

And she did. Bua while advising her son proved my beliefs right.

Every individual who speaks a few kind words is not one's friend. A true confidante would never say things which JayNandini's bua said e.g. I feel bad that you have to tolerate her, etc etc etc. A true confidante would never taken sides especially while advising or suggesting the road ahead.

3. JayNandini and her Bua share a pleasant relationship but her Bua's kind words and advice did not have a hint of genuineness.

While on the other hand, UdayVeer and Maanyata share the most disastrous relationship. They are constantly at loggerheads. Maanyata may just swear UdayVeer to be her biggest enemy.  His conduct is also not pleasant. But today we saw UdayVeer being kind to Maanyata. He said some lovely things which Maanyata should ponder on. They would indeed give her strength and insight on how to deal with all which lay ahead of her. Despite the equation they share there was complete genuineness what UdayVeer said.

So, all in all one's previous experience (good or bad) or relation should not be the grounds for assessing the genuineness of one's kind words and advice.

Enough thoughts for the day. All in all today's episode was complete entertainment where one could also learn something from. Sorry if I have bored you all. My apologies.

Edited by DJ.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agreed
some how i feel oneday jay will realise the fake concern of other and might turn gud to manyata. Not sure if that will happen but i would luv 2 c sister bonding
DJ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kesarmania

Totally agreed
some how i feel oneday jay will realise the fake concern of other and might turn gud to manyata. Not sure if that will happen but i would luv 2 c sister bonding

It would take a long time for JayNandini's illusions to break. Cause I feel in her case the illusions are a creation of her own mind and others are just fueling them.
Shayoni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice post..
This Bua character seems to be a true vamp..she'll always plan n plot against the royal family so that she can exact all the wealth from them n pass it to her son n make him the heir...

Anyways, nice to see that all the little elements of drama are gradually being added to the show!!
hey DJ!!

Never knew u watched this show as i have never seen ur reply in any of the threads! 
As always ur post hits the nail on the head and i enjoyed reading the unbiased opinion / comments.

Just like the locker incident was a blessing in disguise for Manyata to see DS in a new light same way Jai destroying her belongings has forced her to let go of her past her chawl life  and look forward into the present!! For me this is the beginning of Manyata's journey of discovering her true self the rajkumari within her! 

Unfortunately for Jai she doesn't have any wise advisers around her and one who genuinely  care for  she doesn't heed their advice. Her insecurities & jealously will ultimately lead to her destruction!

cheers   
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey Bro WC to d forum,,,🤗
so nyc to c ur epi analysis!!its gr8 as usual!! 😃
wud luv to see more frm u!! 😳

Rufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kesarmania

Totally agreed

SAME HERE
DJ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

hey DJ!!

Never knew u watched this show as i have never seen ur reply in any of the threads! 
As always ur post hits the nail on the head and i enjoyed reading the unbiased opinion / comments.

Just like the locker incident was a blessing in disguise for Manyata to see DS in a new light same way Jai destroying her belongings has forced her to let go of her past her chawl life  and look forward into the present!! For me this is the beginning of Manyata's journey of discovering her true self the rajkumari within her! 

Unfortunately for Jai she doesn't have any wise advisers around her and one who genuinely  care for  she doesn't heed their advice. Her insecurities & jealously will ultimately lead to her destruction!

cheers   

You humble me with your kind words

I have been trying to get regular with this show hence was not on this forum. Also I was just enjoying Maanyata and her antics. But today's episode really was thought provoking.

Indeed the locker incident proved to be a blessing in disguise. For once and for all she understood what she is, what she meant to DS. I feel her perceptions started changing in the real sense that night.

Another thing that Maanyata said to JayNandini was very true, that she does not see beyond herself hence she does not value it.

Even UdayVeer said the same thing.

Waise MaanVeer ki wavelength achi milti hai 😉😆