Afsar Bitiya

confuse

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-abhi-pundir-

IF-Addictz

-abhi-pundir-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hi guysSmile...in 2day...something is very confusingConfused...i m confuse ki krishana ko hi pasand kiya gayah naConfused...Mahesh ki papa n point kiya ki hum ko is ladki s apane doosre son ki marriage karne hOuch...aur waha krishna aur us k peeche pinki stand thiConfused...i think unho n pinki k lay kahaWink...what say...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinnyshaazi-SilverDragon-Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "confuse" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
even i thought so but let's see what happens

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverDragon--abhi-pundir-

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
No abihinisha They said abt Krishna only as Mahesh's father n family knows who is Krishna as When they arrived Pinky's father introduced every1 including Krishna also. But don't worry hamara Pintoo koi tikdambaaji karke sab settle kar dega , Hero jo thera Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinnyazuria-SilverDragon--abhi-pundir-

aashiluvskinny

aashiluvskinny

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
yaaa even my mom thought the same that he pointed at pinky...but he meant krishna only...coz pinkys dad introduced everyone na...
n in the precap pintoo says krishna ki padhai ko comma lagega fullstop nahi...y did he say so..? wats on his mind..? i really dnt have ne idea...Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

azuriamoksha89moniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon--abhi-pundir-

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@aashi 

I know jaan . Even I m scared tht whatzz actuallyy going on pintoo's mind ? Wht is he thinking 2 do ? Itna toh pakka hai tht he decided in himself tht He will not let d marrige of Krishna happen but yeh kaise hoga yeh dekhne waali bat hogi Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

azuria-SilverDragon--abhi-pundir-

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Don't worry guys coz I'm sure our DBPS will find a way. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk-abhi-pundir-

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I also thought that the father pointed at PINeky but lets see. Since the father was having problems getting his elder son getting married I have a feeling either it is a dowery death or something and then even Saraswati will say NO. I guess Pinto babu will go looking for the chap in earnest.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-abhi-pundir-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.