Posted: 12 years ago
Is it just me or others also find Preeto resembling as Sridevi in few scened..

Not always but in few scenes especially when she has long hair style (the one she had ILU declaration day)

Just wanted to ask all SSSPians if they feel the same way or is it just me as I am die hard fan of her πŸ˜Š
may be its jus u...acc to me..πŸ˜† let me see what others say abt it...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by snehapatro

may be its jus u...acc to me..πŸ˜† let me see what others say abt it...πŸ˜†

I thought so...πŸ˜‰
for me, she reminds me ofa slight divya bharti πŸ˜ƒ. I think i can somewhere agree with you, i actually wanted to make a topic saying ankita resembles 90s actresses like divya bharti, bhaageshwari also some ayesha jhulka types, because she has beauty with innocent looks or i should say she reminds me of themEdited by host - 12 years ago
Originally posted by host

for me, she reminds me ofa slight divya bharti πŸ˜ƒ. I think i can somewhere agree with you, i actually wanted to make a topic saying ankita resembles 90s actresses like divya bharti, bhaageshwari also some ayesha jhulka types, because she has beauty with innocent looks or i should say she reminds me of them

She is a cocktail of all classic beauties πŸ˜‰
i can say one thing for sure that Ankita is very beautiful and Prettyyy...love her a lottt...❀️
hmmm...nice post...

heres sumthng dat mite help us decide...

& den maybe we can have a poll!!!!!!!

SREEDEVI

DIVYA BHARATI

BHAGYASHREE

AYESHA JHULKA

so friends...whum do u thnk preeto resembles most...

Edited by sen_madhuban - 12 years ago
I can't see Divya bharti and Ayesha pics 
wanted to add some more of my thoughts. The day before confession, when Rb was singing in the car for some 80s song and there he sees preeto in the car , her smile and the whole scene where they had a small dance, she reminded me of young hemamalini with that hairstyle Edited by host - 12 years ago
hey dear,even i like sri deviπŸ˜ƒ
but unfortunately i dont find preeto as her in any ways..