Humsafar CC #3:Asher ka asar <3 [Invites Only]

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello all,

This is the place for all Humsafar Deewanis/Deewanas (if deewanas actually existπŸ˜†) out there..If this is the first time you are reading about Humsafar, then please do watch the show, you don't know what you are missing!!

Story in a gist:

Basically, the story revolves around Khirad and Ashar, who are forced into marriage with each other..Asher's prejudices and Khirad's hurt ego results in much awkwardness between the two at first..But later, they wrap their heads around the idea that since they are married, they might as well try to make the marriage work..So both shed whatever inhibitions and prejudices they had and try to see the other person for what they truly are..And thus begins the beautiful saga of discovering love, of finding a true soul mate when you expected it the least..❀️ However, just as the much in love couple settle into the marriage, they are separated due to misunderstandings created by a member from their own family..4 years later, they cross each others path again because of another family member, Hareem..

Major characters:

Khirad: Our heroine..Simple, docile, innocent, beautiful and yet strong willed, with a strong sense of self respect..πŸ‘πŸΌThe character is played by Mahira Khan

Asher: Dayyumm he is a total dreamboat..*Drool*😍 Back to the topic, Asher has everything that a girl dreams of in a partner..He is a suave yale returned hottie who possesses the ability to melt us into a puddle with his smirks..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†The character is played by Fawad Afzal Khan

Sarah: Asher's best friend and cousin..She has had a thing for Asher for quite a long time but our man has eyes set only for Khirad..So Sarah takes up the responsibility of playing the resident psycho..πŸ€ͺShe will do whatever it takes to get Asher's attention and keep him from getting too close to Khirad..Too bad its not working so far!!πŸ˜† The character is played by Naveen Waqar

Chalo that is enough bakbak for now..Lets get the party started!!πŸ˜ƒ

Title courtesy: cheeky/Soni..

P.S If you want to join the CC then drop me a PM :)
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
Congo shongos on the 3rd CC everyone! Let the bakbak commence!πŸ˜†
congo shongo bak bak kudis πŸ₯³πŸ˜†
Hola girlies...πŸ€—
Congratulations on the 3rd CC...πŸ₯³
Haan toh Shilpu jaaneman, I really hope this Udayveer dude is HAWT enough to undo his Nikhil wala disaster back in the munna munni show..πŸ˜†

@Nidhi: Hello jee..Navya dekha? Precap looked somewhat promising...
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
Congo-shongo beheno... 2nd wala CC khatam karne me bada time lag gayaπŸ€” Hope we finish this one soon!!πŸ˜ƒ
Tanuji...God Promise...u will not be able to identify Nikhil in this killer UdayVeer...I was seeing AK's scenes in that munna munni show...n i tell u...UdayVeer and Nikhil cannot be compared!!!
AK is simply mindblowing as UdayVeer!!!
@Tanu..Yep saw today's episode..Okayish again..On the  precap, would like to reserve my judgement till I see it.πŸ˜›Somya looked very awkward doing itπŸ˜•

@Shilpu..How are you??πŸ€—
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Hello girlies! πŸ˜ƒ
Its the first time I'm using this CC, so congratulations to all those who've finished the previous two CCs πŸ‘ 
Hope for more to come πŸ˜ƒ
@Nick..Welcome to the CC world..😊
So what do think about today's episode??
DO u think A has written a letter to N ya phir was that N's resignation letterπŸ˜†