Who can be Gautam’s lover??

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hey guys any guesses who could be the girl gautam loves n why such secrecy????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi All

Last week, Gautam actually confessed to Disha that he was in love with a girl....Disha requested him to show her the girl. Gautam said he will show her the girl he loves at the right time...

So a thing just came to my mind...I think this girl whom Gautam loves must be Disha's long lost sister...So this will mark the entry of Disha's sister, i feel...

What say, friends, can this be possible?

Reply to this with your assumptions....😊

Edited by sree_20 - 19 years ago
samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Yes that could be a possbility but here on forum we have been talking about how it could be sanya but gautam is so nice not her maybe u are right this culd disha's sister..

Samy😃

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ya, it could be Disha's long lost sis a new entry or even Sania could be D's long lost sis and Gautam's love interest. Sania may turn a new leaf and re-surface.

Let's see.I think who ever it is has to be a positive one coz we already have too many negatives so we need some positives to balance it out.

mink,who want's a sweet girl for cute G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃

bubbles thumbnail
i just hope that its not pori!!!!lol
Asian Princess thumbnail

hmmm..i really don't know!! If it dishas sister it would be kind of weird becuse disha regrads gautam as he older brother and so that would make lady d sister his sister too so that wouldn't e quite right!!!! SO i think it might be sanya as he has met her before and if you guys remeber remember when disha went to the kanka disco with inder and gautam sanya was there and she was dancing with gautam too make dk jealous..so it could be her..ohh welll could be ieither..we just going to have to wait and seee....loll......😆

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewani😉

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Most probably Sanya, this will add more spice to the already hot serial

PS: Sukanya deserves a daughter - in - law like Sanya

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 19 years ago
samy74 thumbnail

hi

yep most probably...it is sanya and i think vedant migth end up with disha's long lost sister if  they producers decide to introduce her.

samy😃